SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
The crossovers are kinda heavy. Plus, I would need 375 for them. I swapped them out at around 2500 miles for the high flows and headers. If your willing, I can find out about shipping costs. I could use the headers box. To be honest, I doubt it would be under 500.00 all in. Shipping gets stupid on stuff like this; at least, that was my experience with header purchase. You looked at what they cost from Mopar?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you can do the set for $500, then I'm good with that. I can pay via PayPal. Thats better then $800 for a set from Mopar. Especially if they only have 2.5k on them.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Alright. You get shipping then? And yes, only 2.5 on them; well, round about. Pulled them off pretty fast when I did the headers. Ping me with contact details via PM, we can talk via phone in the morning if you want. I might have a option for you on a meet. Slight chance I might head up towards Illinois... not sure if South Illinois might be better than shipping cost. Either way, ping me on the side and we can sort it out.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have the factory shorty headers as well. Just something to think about. Get the entire HC Challenger Exhaust..

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hey, did not get in touch with the shop today as was tied up with my new electric smoker. I'll check Monday morning. If it works out then cool. If for whatever reason it just does not make sense money wise, right on. I will for sure let you know Monday though. For some reason I am thinking that the fit might not be right. I figure shiping would be near the same as my headers since the weight is about the same.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts