SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently the employees in the huge State building next to my office have complained about my car and driving...There was an officer sitting in their parking lot this morning and thankfully, I was blocked behind cars that were driving slow so I wasn't driving at my usual speed up the hill. After I pulled into my office lot, the officer left. I do believe that is my warning that they know who I am and are watching to be sure I behave myself. I think my quarter mile from the office to the gym has been put on hold for a while.:( We had a thread about first tickets...Wasn't me! LOL:) I would love to hear everyone's close calls. Everyone is starting to understand just what the Hellcat is and how fast it likes to play!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
205 Posts
They complained about your car and driving??? What a bunch of Prius-driving losers!!!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
391 Posts
If you had just left the Traffic Signal alone and not put up the Christmas Tree, repainted the street with a "Burn Out Pit" , filled up the local public trash can with empty bottles of Bleach and Oil you would not have issues.........But keep up the good work my stock in Goodyear just keeps going up...........:p

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,764 Posts
I don't know you but I'm proud of you ;)

You go girl!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,764 Posts
Anybody ever see that South Park episode. They all started driving Prius's (how ever you spell plural Prius). They got rid of the smog and replaced it with smug. They all had this elitist attitude.

I guess they didn't know their Prius batteries where made in China and came over on a HUGE honking, polluting freighter. LOL

Here we go.... Found it. Thanks - Video Clip South Park Studios

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,198 Posts
Tammie, If they take you to jail they take Hellbaby to impound "OUTSIDE"......................................................EEEEK

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,764 Posts
Tammie, If they take you to jail they take Hellbaby to impound "OUTSIDE"......................................................EEEEK
Let us know where the impound yard is. We will bust your car out and drag race it until you return LOL.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,198 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How do you know they complained?
Don't know for sure, but he was parked exactly where I fly by and I always get dirty looks from the smokers standing on the corner. I have to say, my car sounds like I am going faster than I really am. I think it is funny that the holier than thou are standing on the corner smoking! Anyway, it just seemed rather odd that as soon as I went by and drove into my parking lot, he left. It could be coincidence, but it was my warning and I am going to slow...nah, that doesn't work for me. I am going to drive a different way to my office! LOL :D Little tattle tales...their just jealous cause I blow past their cars and it shakes the shizzy out of their sissy toasters.;)

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Living up to your signature. . . what's next?
Next?....Glad you asked. I am getting my Hellbaby on the track just 10 miles from my house and spending some quality time really pushing what my baby can do and NOT GET IN TROUBLE! I have to say though, nothing sounds better than really stomping on it right through the middle of town and having the exhaust sounds echo off all the tall buildings! :D:D

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,348 Posts
Dirty looks from smokers, now there's a pot calling the kettle black. Those inconsiderate jackasses don't care when myself and my daughter(s) have to walk through their toxic cloud.

You should tell them to frick off via a big nasty smoky burnout with your middle finger out the window, a la the Dodge commercial with the old geezer. Bonus points with dumps added and open doing said burnout.

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dirty looks from smokers, now there's a pot calling the kettle black. Those inconsiderate jackasses don't care when myself and my daughter(s) have to walk through their toxic cloud.

You should tell them to frick off via a big nasty smoky burnout with your middle finger out the window, a la the Dodge commercial with the old geezer. Bonus points with dumps added and open doing said burnout.
Yeah, I kinda do that already. That's probably why they told on me...LOL.:rolleyes: I just look sweet and innocent till I get behind the wheel.:oops:

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,255 Posts
Don't know for sure, but he was parked exactly where I fly by and I always get dirty looks from the smokers standing on the corner. I have to say, my car sounds like I am going faster than I really am. I think it is funny that the holier than thou are standing on the corner smoking! Anyway, it just seemed rather odd that as soon as I went by and drove into my parking lot, he left. It could be coincidence, but it was my warning and I am going to slow...nah, that doesn't work for me. I am going to drive a different way to my office! LOL :D Little tattle tales...their just jealous cause I blow past their cars and it shakes the shizzy out of their sissy toasters.;)
Tammi! The solution is simple. They just want attention and don't have a Hellcat to get it. Just tell them that they're number one as you drive by each day! :confused:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.