SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the dealership today to take care of all the paperwork (early) for picking up my car and there is no more lifetime warranty. Apparently Chrysler figured it out. There is a 10 year/100,000 mile plan though, for $2,500. If anyone is hearing different, please post.

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
I went to the dealership today to take care of all the paperwork (early) for picking up my car and there is no more lifetime warranty. Apparently Chrysler figured it out. There is a 10 year/100,000 mile plan though, for $2,500. If anyone is hearing different, please post.
SAME! I went with 7 year 70k.

·
Yep, its got a HEMI
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,193 Posts
I will stick to the standard warranty. My friend owns a full machine shop. Once the warranty runs out its time to play. I have not had warranty on my '70 in 43 years.

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
I asked about 10 year 100k, but they told me it was not an option :(
I plan to go with a 7 year 70k (the longest they told me they are offering). And that's like $2k.
See if you can negotiate that. I was able to get the price down a bit. They have wiggle room.

·
Have Guns Will Travel
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye - 2015 Challenger Hellcat
6,308 Posts
Just called my dealership and nothing has changed. Lifetime warranty with all scheduled maintenance performed by the dealership.

Reactions: 630

·
Have Guns Will Travel
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye - 2015 Challenger Hellcat
6,308 Posts
It's part of the car purchase. No additional cost.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
See if you can negotiate that. I was able to get the price down a bit. They have wiggle room.
They were trying to sell it to me for $5,000 at first.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I asked about 10 year 100k, but they told me it was not an option :(
I plan to go with a 7 year 70k (the longest they told me they are offering). And that's like $2k.
This is stupid how there are so many inconsistencies between the dealerships info.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.