SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here interested in starting a HC Crew. Casual meet ups / rides / night meets? Would be cool to network with some Washington State HC owners.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Anybody want to go to the ridge Motorsports park on Sunday?
Or maybe Oregon raceway park on Saturday?
Don't spend these last summer days worrying about what wash mitt to purchase, come out and put those tires to work!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Would be up for it if my cat is out of the custom shop. Wife and I had tint put on, then today after picking the cats up, we dropped off mine at the custom shop to have white carbon stripes on my pitch black cat and also the Demon Eyes put on. Might be back before the weekend. Wife's cat is here though.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Anniversary this weekend, and driving it to Vancouver bc the following Wed. Also not sure my back is up to challenge of staying braced in the seat on track yet, which pisses me off.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Anybody want to go to the ridge Motorsports park on Sunday?
Or maybe Oregon raceway park on Saturday?
Don't spend these last summer days worrying about what wash mitt to purchase, come out and put those tires to work!
Hello did you go to the Motorsports track? How was it? What is required to drive there? Do you have any pics or vids? I had to work that day or would have met with you all there. :)

1 - 20 of 80 Posts