SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

WASHINGTON STATE HC CREW

15383 98
Anyone here interested in starting a HC Crew. Casual meet ups / rides / night meets? Would be cool to network with some Washington State HC owners.
81 - 99 of 99 Posts

· Registered
99 Posts
Hey everyone. My cat is up and running. Let me know if any get-togethers are in the works.
I live in south Puyallup.

· Registered
99 Posts
Just started looking for a used Challenger Hellcat in Washington state. Is anyone familiar with this one
Used Cars for Sale – CARFAX

Or others for sale?? 2016 or 17 automatic preferred.

Thanks,
Mick
I take my HEMIs to Alex at Carburetor Connection in Kirkland. He is amazing with Mopars. Im sure he would look over the car and give you an honest assessment...

Good luck!

Reactions: mickcathey

· Registered
330 Posts
Just started looking for a used Challenger Hellcat in Washington state. Is anyone familiar with this one
Used Cars for Sale – CARFAX

Or others for sale?? 2016 or 17 automatic preferred.

Thanks,
Mick
I'm really not one for FB but have joined several Modern Mopar groups. Everyone is great and they seem to know the rides running around their area. It might be worth joining a few in your area. They will most likely recognize a HC you are interested in.

· Premium Member
2017 Challenger Hellcat
39 Posts
I'm in Bonney Lake here. Western Washington Modern Mopars FB group is super active and has a lot of cruises.

· Registered
2015 Challenger SRT M6 Hellcat
1,048 Posts
I live in SoCal now, but I'm planning to move to Washington state within a couple of years. I can't afford to buy a home in SoCal and I will be retiring within the next ten years. I chose WA because it's one of nine states that doesn't have income taxes or tax retirement distributions, and I also have family living there.

Focusing on the Vancouver (South WA) for it's proximity to Portland, OR. Allows me to triple dip by crossing the Columbia river to shop without sales tax. Also keeps me close to a major airport. I look forward to joining in a few Mopar events in the future, after I move!

· Premium Member
1,596 Posts
I looked at MOPAR groups here outside Tacoma and they all seem to be pretty dead since Covid. South Sound MOPARS last event listed on their page was from 2019. Pacific Raceways outside Auburn has some MOPAR guys/girls that hang out, Riverdale Raceways is closer to Vancouver WA and might be more convenient.

81 - 99 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.