SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Trackhawk "stock"
218 Posts
Thanks for taking us alone. Sure is beautiful up there.

Reactions: Unholy707

·
Registered
2018 Trackhawk "stock"
218 Posts
I drove my car over 1,000 miles over 2 days not too long ago. I plotted out the e85 stations as much as I did the scenery stops! lol
That must of been fun. I stressed the entire time driving the 300 back from SC that I wasn't gonna make it on E85.

• Haha
Reactions: Unholy707

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Nice that you are stopping and taking in the sites.
My road trip to MN starts end of month to see family. For the life of me I can't seem to stop and enjoy the sites, it's all balls till I get there. Pretty sad I suppose, missing so much on the way.

Thats how I am normally, but the adventure part is what made this trip...I had a final destination, but wanted to do some fun things along the way....I've made the straight thru drive too many times. It felt more like a chore to make that drive. Making all the stops turned it from a chore, to an exciting, whats next trip! I planned zero stops, everything was done on the fly, including taking a 3hr detour to head to Louisville. It makes for a long time in the car adding all the stops, however because of the stops we were never in the car for too long at any one time.

41 - 60 of 73 Posts