SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Water spots be gone!

613 Views 13 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  2ndgen
So when I bought the car it had some water spots on the windows and at first I didn't think anything could remove them.

I've looked on here and other places seeing if people had these issues but no matter what I tried they would not come off.

Well, I went down to the chemical guys store here and picked up some of their water spot remover and holy shit it did it.

I already like there other products (kinda pricey but they do the job well) and this stuff actually works amazing. So if you need stubborn water spots off make sure to give this a try.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,847 Posts
Yep, I've used that stuff. Works great. It's slow going (you have to do a very small area at a time) but it's easy to use and works on the first pass.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,847 Posts
Yes, with that Chemical guys product you need to scrub, but it works.
I had to do the entire side of my SUV (HOA sprinkler system gone wild). Took me many hours, but just one pass got rid of them all. Just rub a small area at a time w/a clean microfiber and then rinse off w/distilled to deactivate it as you go.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts