Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Administrator
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Community Members,

Tomorrow is the migration day! We are almost at the starting line and really excited for you to experience the new community platform.

As a reminder, the site will be put into maintenance and read-only mode while the migration is underway until completion. We will post a message once the migration is complete and the site is back up. We look forward to your feedback and first impressions.

Thank you

~ Community Support

·
Premium Member
6,399 Posts
IDK Dale
I hope all will be well
We shall see. Loosing the many layers has happened already to those who have posted pics and video's

Good Luck All

Linda :)

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Ah crap!

Just kidding, hope it goes well. :)

·
BMF
4,118 Posts
Hell YEAH

·
Registered
606 Posts
Like Challenger Talk.. if I can’t log in on my phone and not have 2/3 of my screen blocked with ads .
See ya ! . It would be a real shame, I love this site .
I log in 5-10 times a day.. everyday

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
You cant keep me out simply by creating a whole new site with password protection and encrypted random relocation. I’ll find my way back in dammit.

·
Registered
688 Posts
This site works and allows 99.9% of what I could ask of it. What, pray tell, is the motivation for a major change??
Like steven_sbs said, if the site change is a bif, thanks to all.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Dear Community Members,

Tomorrow is the migration day! We are almost at the starting line and really excited for you to experience the new community platform.

As a reminder, the site will be put into maintenance and read-only mode while the migration is underway until completion. We will post a message once the migration is complete and the site is back up. We look forward to your feedback and first impressions.

Thank you

~ Community Support
If everyone agrees that the new format is not to their liking, and I'm not saying that, BUT IF it happens that the majority DOESN"T like it, is there a shot at going back? Or is it money spent, this is the new world, get used to it.

·
Registered
688 Posts
I don't think I've ever logged out of this site since I joined. Anyone know how to get sign-in info? I have no idea of my password. Probably scribbled somewhere...uh-oh!

·
Administrator
7,558 Posts

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
How come I feel like I am a passenger of what was said but actually didn’t work out so well yikes.
580E09E3-B614-4013-91C1-B4EF5F8B0EEE.png

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.