Not open for further replies.
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Administrator
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
IDK Dale
I hope all will be well
We shall see. Loosing the many layers has happened already to those who have posted pics and video's

Good Luck All

Linda :)
We are going to lose all our pics and videos we posted again?
I know last year we had some issues with the database and about a month of media were lost - is this what you are referring to, or was there another time when these were lost?

In the move, those broken images will be permanently removed. You won't see trace of them within the threads.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I too hope this “change” isn’t for adds, Adds, ADDS as I’ll be ADDED to the list of those searching for another peaceful add free place to read about my favorite topic, Hellcat community not this cream that cream or some other magic cream.

·
Registered
688 Posts
I too hope this “change” isn’t for adds, Adds, ADDS as I’ll be ADDED to the list of those searching for another peaceful add free place to read about my favorite topic, Hellcat community not this cream that cream or some other magic cream.
I think this forum's community is a very savvy bunch. We will know very quickly who the intended winner is with the new format...the community or the "community organizer"...(we all know how that worked out last time, lol).
If its the latter, they will have killed the goose that lays the golden eggs...I love THIS site, I'm hoping for the best.

·
Premium Member
12,291 Posts
Hold still, we're going in...o_O

:oops:

·
Premium Member
12,291 Posts

·
HOTM Winner
7,982 Posts
Take a deep breath and close your eyes.
This won't hurt a bit.

·
Premium Member
12,291 Posts
Each refresh brings new hope of keeping the old, but I know at some point soon, too soon, change will be upon us, like the Sun rising in the East...

o_O

·
HOTM Winner
7,982 Posts
Each refresh brings new hope of keeping the old, but I know at some point soon, too soon, change will be upon us, like the Sun rising in the East...
o_O
Was going to say something clever.......
sigh...
Nothing...
Somebody else????

·
Registered
992 Posts
At least three missing features that will bug the [email protected]#$ out of me:

1) On the "following conversations", when you click on one, there is a pager, but no "go to first unread message" button. This is /no bueno/.

2) There's no simple way to navigate from the main page directly to the "active threads/new posts" listing like there was before. Annoying.

3) on the "following conversations" page, there seems to no longer be a version of "followed conversations w/newer posts" page like there was before--that gets smaller as you read through them--it simply always lists them all...

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.