SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2816 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hellcat.org is a friendly community dedicated to the Dodge Challenger & Charger Hellcat.

Our goal is to be the #1 Hellcat community on the web for owners and enthusiasts!

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves, their current and future vehicles.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance. :)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
136 Posts
Hello! Previous owner of a 2011 Challenger R/T Classic Green with Envy. Just had to upgrade to the Hellcat. I hope the Sublime is as head turning as the previous.

Live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest near Seattle. May have some trouble keeping the tires from spinning with the 9 months of wet roads we have here. There's always eastern Washington for stretching the legs of the beast though :cool:

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,092 Posts
Hello! Previous owner of a 2011 Challenger R/T Classic Green with Envy. Just had to upgrade to the Hellcat. I hope the Sublime is as head turning as the previous.

Live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest near Seattle. May have some trouble keeping the tires from spinning with the 9 months of wet roads we have here. There's always eastern Washington for stretching the legs of the beast though :cool:
Welcome Rick......please send rain down here to CA.........seriously, this is great site.

·
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts

Welcome to our hellcat family site Rick! The area you live in is very peaceful sounding until you bring your hellcat in. Sublime is one of my fav colors for this beast but my fiancé said it is too much attention.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
13,621 Posts

Hey Rick, welcome to the forum! I am really glad to have someone else from Washington on here! We do have the added challenge of rain here that will certainly deter some of our fun! Looking forward to seeing pics of your cars new and old! :)

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
13,621 Posts
Oh sure...rub it in about that wet stuff.....what did you call it, RAIN ?
I know, I shouldn't complain. It is always beautiful and green here. It just makes a bummer for trying to get traction. Those little nasal cars can take my Charger on the wet roads:( It's bad for his ego to get beat by those little buggers!:p

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
78 Posts
Hi ,,Eddie Nasser,,ordered a 2015 HellCat Challenger,,,Sublime,,8-speeder,interior and tire upgrade, black hood. I own an Original 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T,,original N-96 Shaker hood car,(1 of 184 total Shaker R/T's made that year), and am building a 1972 Dodge Challenger Pro-Touring SCCA and timed events car. Big Vanishing Point Fan! Thanks

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
13,621 Posts
Hi ,,Eddie Nasser,,ordered a 2015 HellCat Challenger,,,Sublime,,8-speeder,interior and tire upgrade, black hood. I own an Original 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T,,original N-96 Shaker hood car,(1 of 184 total Shaker R/T's made that year), and am building a 1972 Dodge Challenger Pro-Touring SCCA and timed events car. Big Vanishing Point Fan! Thanks
Hi Eddie. Glad you joined us. Would love to see pics of your 70. Sounds amazing! I hope you enjoy the forum and find good info and have fun! Welcome!:)

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
13,621 Posts
Hi Tammie! Thanks for having me! Here is my 1970 R/T and some pics of my current 1972
That is beautiful! I am extra jealous because I am getting a TorRed Hellcat and I hope to someday have an old and new one. Wow! Thanks for sharing. I bet you have some fun with that one!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
78 Posts
Thanks for the kind words and congrats on your Tor-Red HellCat Tammie! I LOVE all Challengers! New and Old! Here is my 72,,,500 LowDeck Stroker,,625HP and 620 Torque,,Legend 5-speed OD,,Dana 60 True-Trac, Viper Disc brakes,,Fat T-Bars, Road race suspension

Attachments

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
78 Posts
Cant wait to get my HellCat Challenger,,incredible piece of hardware! Dodge SRT,,way to go!! Terre Haute, IN. Vigo Dodge terre haute

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
13,621 Posts
Thanks for the kind words and congrats on your Tor-Red HellCat Tammie! I LOVE all Challengers! New and Old! Here is my 72,,,500 LowDeck Stroker,,625HP and 620 Torque,,Legend 5-speed OD,,Dana 60 True-Trac, Viper Disc brakes,,Fat T-Bars, Road race suspension
Thanks! That is a lot of killer equipment there! Sounds like you are gonna know exactly how to enjoy you Hellcat! I agree, it is the most amazing piece of Mopar machinery in quite some time!:D

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
357 Posts
Hi everyone! Long time drag racer and Mopar man just playing the waiting game! Still having fun in my 2012 SRT Challenger Auto, basically stock excpet for CAI, Catch can, Grounding cables, 180 T-stat and a OST tune on my Trinity. Best E.T. so far is a 12.37 @ 115.21 mph. On stock RSA's... We here in western PA. have 5-10 car shows everyday within 1 hour ride, and the Pittsburgh Mopar Club where we get together and cruise the hills and back roads. Last cruise I hit over 140mph! Next cruise is this Sunday, can't wait! I ordered Sublime, Auto, NAV, Laguna leather seats, black satin hood, red seat belts and block heater so won't see that anytime soon! If I don't get it next month then March will be just fine! Look forward to having a Hellcat get together someday SOON and meet some of you all!:D

1 - 20 of 2816 Posts