SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
2981 - 3000 of 3036 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Charger SRT Jailbreak
98 Posts
LOL a quick scan of this and I thought it said "I hope your wait will turn out shorter than you." OMG

View attachment 583914
PS if you have children in your life, I highly recommend The Fantastic Mr. Fox movie in stop-motion animation from which these characters, Boggis, Bunce, and Bean are taken.
Also if you do NOT have children in your life. :D
Isle of Dogs is also a masterpiece.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just picked up my new 21 Hellcat Redeye Widebody today. I was going to order a 2022 but the whole ADM thing turned me off. This one was a dealer demo. It is F8 green and the only options it appears to be missing are racing stripes and colored wheels.

I actually really love the suede headliner and carbon trim. I would not have gotten those had I not had a chance to drive a car with them.

Driving it from Detroit to Florida over this weekend!

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
8,028 Posts
Welcome to Hellcat.org to all the Newbies!

You are gonna like it here, Lots of knowledge and the search bar works pretty good.
But don't be afraid to post up your questions.
We have very Knowledgeable members to answer your questions.

Hope you all have a Happy Hellcat Day and enjoy All The Fasssst Fun!

Linda :)

·
Registered
2022 Challenger REWB in Sinamon
249 Posts
Welcome to Hellcat.org to all the Newbies!

You are gonna like it here, Lots of knowledge and the search bar works pretty good.
But don't be afraid to post up your questions.
We have very Knowledgeable members to answer your questions.

Hope you all have a Happy Hellcat Day and enjoy All The Fasssst Fun!

Linda :)

·
Registered
2022 Challenger REWB in Sinamon
249 Posts
Hello All.
I've been lurking on the site to get all the valuable info you all have to share.
I've ordered a '22 REWD - not a jailbreak. Every dealer on Long Island wanted 10K+ over sticker.
Every option except NAV and Tech Group ($1300 for auto headlights and rain sens wipers didn't make sense).
Sinamon.

Thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello everyone!! First time Hellcat owner here. I recently purchased a 2019 Charger B5 Blue Pearl Hellcat. Glad to be part of the Hellcat family. Here are few pics!!

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hellcat.org is a friendly community dedicated to the Dodge Challenger & Charger Hellcat.

Our goal is to be the #1 Hellcat community on the web for owners and enthusiasts!

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves, their current and future vehicles.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance. :)
So looking forward to the delivery of my new 2022 Hellcat Widebody Challenger. Looking forward to some great road trips around our USA! Been dreaming (fantasizing maybe) about this car for sometime. Owned a 73 Challenger that i built and drove for a few years. When the new Challengers came out I’ve been pining away for one. My son had a nice 2009 we road tripped to Florida in from CT in 18 hours. He sold it when he moved to NYC in 20. 2022 is my year! I am so looking forward to putting some serious miles on this beast!

·
Registered
Jailbreak on order
95 Posts
I have been enjoying the site for the last two months. I rented a 21 Indigo blue scat pac Challenger in Vegas at Thanksgiving from Turo. That got me obsessed and led me to order a Jailbreak Challenger on 1/12 I have a Vin and I am setting on D Status Firm schedule serial# is assigned. Trying to be patient...
Really enjoy the knowledge and entertainment value ofthe hellcat community!
Razer

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Super Stock
88 Posts
Hellcat.org is a friendly community dedicated to the Dodge Challenger & Charger Hellcat.

Our goal is to be the #1 Hellcat community on the web for owners and enthusiasts!

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves, their current and future vehicles.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance. :)
Hello, just added another Challenger to my driveway! 2021 Super Stock. Drove 100 miles today. Absolute dream so far!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey everyone from Cincinnati Ohio! I currently have a 2018 Daytona Charger 392. Just recently placed an order for a 2022 Challenger ( standard body ) hellcat in Sinamon Stick. Ordered 2/14. Build Sheet on 3/21. Window Sticker on 3/26. The car is currently on its way to the dealership! Extremely excited. Nice to meet everyone.
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, my name is Andrew!
I was blessed with a wonderful 2016 Dodge Charger Hellcat in bright white pearl back in August of 2021. I have aspersions of modifying my car and driving it tell she blows then rebuilding it. Purchased it then at 28k miles now has 35k miles.

Thanks for letting me be apart of this community. I already have a thread in mind to show off some dope switch-pros switches I have installed.

From Clovis California USA

3000th reply🤭⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Sky

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Grille

2981 - 3000 of 3036 Posts