SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
3001 - 3020 of 3036 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello everyone. I’ve been lurking around the forum and finally gave into making an account. I have had a BMW F10 550i for a few years now and enjoyed the hell out of it as my first performance vehicle. Recently I decided to switch it up from German to American muscle! Walked into a Dodge dealership two weeks ago and ordered a 2022 Challenger Jailbreak. I can’t wait!

·
Have Guns Will Travel
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye - 2015 Challenger Hellcat
6,308 Posts
Hello everyone. I’ve been lurking around the forum and finally gave into making an account. I have had a BMW F10 550i for a few years now and enjoyed the hell out of it as my first performance vehicle. Recently I decided to switch it up from German to American muscle! Walked into a Dodge dealership two weeks ago and ordered a 2022 Challenger Jailbreak. I can’t wait!
Congrats and welcome. Did you order a Redeye or a Hellcat? Either way it will be good to be King.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger Hellcat, manual, Torred, purchased 3/19/22 with 3,910 miles
12 Posts
Just got my 2015 Challenger Hellcat Torred manual 2 weeks ago. Only had 3,910 miles on it, clean carfax. Done a few "mods" to it so far. 305/35/20 Nitto NT555r2 out back and 275/40/20 Nitto G2s up front, muffler delete, skip shift eliminator, hellcat badge on spoiler, tint to come. My Ram and her make a good looking couple!
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Have Guns Will Travel
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye - 2015 Challenger Hellcat
6,308 Posts
Congrats and welcome. Now what about the lipstick? ;-)

·
Registered
2015 Challenger Hellcat, manual, Torred, purchased 3/19/22 with 3,910 miles
12 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: Paladin06

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone! I have been the car business since 1994 as a technician, then service advisor and now I sell Mopars. I work at one of the ten dealers in the Midwest, and I am also certified to order and sell Jailbreaks. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me and I will do my best to give you an answer or I will find the answer for you.

·
Registered
2022 Hellraisen SS
981 Posts
Hello everyone! I have been the car business since 1994 as a technician, then service advisor and now I sell Mopars. I work at one of the ten dealers in the Midwest, and I am also certified to order and sell Jailbreaks. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me and I will do my best to give you an answer or I will find the answer for you.
Can you order a SS?

·
Premium Member
HellRasin Purple Hellcat Redeye
5 Posts
This is my 2021 Hellcat Redeye, and she’s heavy on the corners but quick once I stab the gas. She’s a blast and takes the abuse I give her!

Currently at have Nitto NT555R2’s in 305/35/20 on the rears but my honest opinion? Dm if you guys are curious because I can go on forever about them. It’s a love/hate.

I hate to come off as that guy but I do have a YouTube Channel for those that are into YouTube & all support is greatly appreciated! 😄 IG: @ 6.2Dre

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
This is my 2021 Hellcat Redeye, and she’s heavy on the corners but quick once I stab the gas. She’s a blast and takes the abuse I give her!

Currently at have Nitto NT555R2’s in 305/35/20 on the rears but my honest opinion? Dm if you guys are curious because I can go on forever about them. It’s a love/hate.

I hate to come off as that guy but I do have a YouTube Channel for those that are into YouTube & all support is greatly appreciated! 😄 IG: @ 6.2Dre
Checking out your videos now.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello all,
from the Dallas/Ft Worth area, been a truck guy almost all of my adult life. My buddy just purchased and received his Redeye Hellcat the other day and I fell in love so I pulled the trigger on a Pitch Black Redeye about 15 days ago. cant wait. great site so far....tons of folks with tons of knowledge. thank you to all.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello all from England, I finally collected my new black Dodge Challenger Hellcat Widebody last weekend from the great guys at Unity Ram/Dodge near Leicester, in the UK, and have been enjoying my new car for the last few days!

I live in Sheffield in the north of England, but we've already been on a road trip to London and back (about 350 miles), and getting daily use (it's only been 4 days so far!). American cars are not common at all in the UK, but I've had several before over the years. The Hellcat is an amazing machine, and it's everything I thought it would be.

Some quick pictures picking up from the dealer:

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

Also a video of us picking up the car at the dealer:

And a quick blast up the A1 out of London from the Dash Cam:

Loving the car so far, more to come!

·
Registered
2022 Hellraisen SS
981 Posts
Hello all from England, I finally collected my new black Dodge Challenger Hellcat Widebody last weekend from the great guys at Unity Ram/Dodge near Leicester, in the UK, and have been enjoying my new car for the last few days!

I live in Sheffield in the north of England, but we've already been on a road trip to London and back (about 350 miles), and getting daily use (it's only been 4 days so far!). American cars are not common at all in the UK, but I've had several before over the years. The Hellcat is an amazing machine, and it's everything I thought it would be.

Some quick pictures picking up from the dealer:

View attachment 595906

View attachment 595907

Also a video of us picking up the car at the dealer:

And a quick blast up the A1 out of London from the Dash Cam:

Loving the car so far, more to come!
It’s so funny we have a Leicester here in New York State. It’s actually where our drag strip is Empire dragway. Weird!

3001 - 3020 of 3036 Posts