SRT Hellcat Forum banner

41 - 60 of 2816 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
13,621 Posts
Hey guys and girls names Adam. I live in The Woodlands, TX, basically a northern suburb of Houston but I'm originally from Nashville, TN. I currently have a 06 ram srt10, my second one but I've always owned dodges. Everything from a diplomat to a Dakota and not to mention my 1983 Dodge Charger, that thing was sweet . All stems back from my great grandfathers power wagon. I've decided to hold out till April to order to see if the the extra options like the sunroof and such become available and maybe a shaker hood or hemi Orange or plum crazy purple. I know, pipe dreams, it would be hard to route the air from a shaker into the supercharger I suppose. Anyway, here's hoping I can find one for msrp when the time comes and meet the other houstonites for cars and coffee.
Hi Adam: I am glad you found us here! Sounds like you have an awesome Mopar History! I was out the other night and had an old 60's model Power Wagon park next to my Charger. I was gonna grab a pic of it because it was so sweet sitting there! I will be anxious to see what additional options they make available next year myself. Of course, by then I will be buying a new set of tires for my Hellcat and will be able to share all kinds of interesting facts about your soon to be baby!! Enjoy the site and welcome to the Hellcat family!!:)

·
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
hey welcome new members!! didnt know other folks were posting on this thread. We hope you enjoy your stay and that you get your hellcat !

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
13,621 Posts
Hi to all. New to the forum. Just place a $2k downpayment on a TorRed Challenger Hellcat in Chatilly, Virginia (just west of Wash, D.C.), on Oct 12, 2014. I am just in the queue and not sure how long it will take to deliver, but 3-4 months is very possible, according to my dealer. I owned a 2012 Black Challenger R/T Classic and it was a blast. We were planning for a new SRT when the Hellcat hit the news. Now, nothing but the Hellcat will do. 700+ hp. Great to see Dodge stepping up the muscle.
Forums always seem real complicated to me. I am looking see get insights on when cars start showing up with folks around the US. Can't wait for regular folks (without Hollywood credentials) to start taking deliveries.
Great to have all the info the forum provides. Hope I can contribute a little as I learn some more.
Thanks!
Hi BobCat: I too am going from a 2012 Black R/T to a TorRed Challenger Hellcat. Mine has been built and will hopefully be delivered SOON! This forum is great and the people have an amazing amount of knowledge and information. As you are browsing, you can find information of break in and mods along with other fun tips and facts. We are all Hellcat crazy around here and if you need any help, you can always email me and I will be happy to direct you to what you might be looking for. Congrats on your order! Hopefully you will be driving your new Hellcat by Spring or Summer of next year.:)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
24 Posts
Hello..Long time Chevy girl who bought and fell in love with my first dodge iwhen I bought a 2006 Dayton R/T Charger. Made a few visual modifications, got a programmer and cold air intake and then she met and untimely end at the hand of a family member. I wanted to replace her with the blue charger super bee but could not find one in my area so I decided to get a 2010 Challenger STR8 loved the retro look and more horsepower. I have to admit I am still a have Chevy love but most importantly I am a horsepower junkie ... my latest fix came in the form of a 1970 camaro 6sp manual with a supercharged LS2 ... dual personality ... heart pounding power mixed with the ability to cruise on the highway and get 30mpg. I also drag race when ever I get a chance. I usually live by the rule everything in moderation unless we are talking the ability to go fast and then I want all the hsp I can get. I ordered a tor-Red with the satin black hood, black and red seats hellcat on 9/9. Am bummed about no sunroof option.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
13,621 Posts
Hello..Long time Chevy girl who bought and fell in love with my first dodge iwhen I bought a 2006 Dayton R/T Charger. Made a few visual modifications, got a programmer and cold air intake and then she met and untimely end at the hand of a family member. I wanted to replace her with the blue charger super bee but could not find one in my area so I decided to get a 2010 Challenger STR8 loved the retro look and more horsepower. I have to admit I am still a have Chevy love but most importantly I am a horsepower junkie ... my latest fix came in the form of a 1970 camaro 6sp manual with a supercharged LS2 ... dual personality ... heart pounding power mixed with the ability to cruise on the highway and get 30mpg. I also drag race when ever I get a chance. I usually live by the rule everything in moderation unless we are talking the ability to go fast and then I want all the hsp I can get. I ordered a tor-Red with the satin black hood, black and red seats hellcat on 9/9. Am bummed about no sunroof option.
Welcome!! I loved my 69 Camaro and am now a serious MOPAR fan. Any old muscle car rocks and just MOPAR has been successful in creating that awesome retro look with kicka$$ horsepower to back it up. Congrats on your order. Mine is similar without the red hood. My build has been complete for a little over 3 weeks and I am just waiting for shipment. I wanted the sunroof too, but figured I could add it later. I am not too worried about keeping it stock, my baby was meant to be driven and enjoyed. Hope you enjoy the forum and the people here. Enjoy, please share any pics of your 70 Camaro. Would love to see it.:)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
24 Posts
Welcome!! I loved my 69 Camaro and am now a serious MOPAR fan. Any old muscle car rocks and just MOPAR has been successful in creating that awesome retro look with kicka$$ horsepower to back it up. Congrats on your order. Mine is similar without the red hood. My build has been complete for a little over 3 weeks and I am just waiting for shipment. I wanted the sunroof too, but figured I could add it later. I am not too worried about keeping it stock, my baby was meant to be driven and enjoyed. Hope you enjoy the forum and the people here. Enjoy, please share any pics of your 70 Camaro. Would love to see it.:)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
24 Posts
Thanks for the welcome! I am with you I drive my 2010 STR is my daily driver other than in bad weather. If you can't drive them and enjoy them why bother. Congrats on your build hope it gets delivered before the weather turns bad. I loved your post about getting ready, I feel the same garage space cleaned and ready for the new baby to arrive...lol Have you ever done the Hot Rod Power Tour? I was going to try it and drive the Camaro but if the Hellcat arrives the Camaro will have to stay home.
1620620_924726090874080_7168818593633511011_n.jpg

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,385 Posts
Welcome to the site MM, nice to have some more input from the fairer gender. Your Cat sounds great, have you gotten a VIN and a status of your build? This forum has some great people with lots of info. Hope to see you actively involved

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
99 Posts
Hi my name is Joe Stiene and just sold my RT09 last week and ordered Hellcat. I specified TORED/Ruby/Black satin six speed but saw today that B5 blue is now available. I am working with dealer to to make change. I have VON in BX status. I have been a long time chevy guy (67 Vette/ 70 LS6 chevelle) but have owned a 64 plymouth max wedge. Attaching link with a picture of the 64 fury that I bought from my friend John. You can see by just scrolling down this link. I look forward to the Hellcat with factory blown hemi.

Connecting Highway Tribute

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
13,621 Posts
Thanks for the welcome! I am with you I drive my 2010 STR is my daily driver other than in bad weather. If you can't drive them and enjoy them why bother. Congrats on your build hope it gets delivered before the weather turns bad. I loved your post about getting ready, I feel the same garage space cleaned and ready for the new baby to arrive...lol Have you ever done the Hot Rod Power Tour? I was going to try it and drive the Camaro but if the Hellcat arrives the Camaro will have to stay home.
View attachment 451
That is a beautiful car!! I have not went on any of the cool tours. I really want to try to catch some of them now that I will have my Hellcat! Thank you.;)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
24 Posts
Welcome to the site MM, nice to have some more input from the fairer gender. Your Cat sounds great, have you gotten a VIN and a status of your build? This forum has some great people with lots of info. Hope to see you actively involved
Thanks! No VIN yet.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
66 Posts
My name is Joe. Ordered my Hellcat Challenger and received my vin the first day of ordering. Phantom Black, Red and Black interior, Red Seat Belts. I will be changing out the shoes when it arrives. Rear tires are too narrow..... Can anyone type an example of the vot syntax Ive been trying to use it and erroring out. Mine is in JS status too. estimated ship dates have been a rotating door too......I would really like to enjoy it before I need to mount skis on it

·
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
My name is Joe. Ordered my Hellcat Challenger and received my vin the first day of ordering. Phantom Black, Red and Black interior, Red Seat Belts. I will be changing out the shoes when it arrives. Rear tires are too narrow..... Can anyone type an example of the vot syntax Ive been trying to use it and erroring out. Mine is in JS status too. estimated ship dates have been a rotating door too......I would really like to enjoy it before I need to mount skis on it
Hi joe welcome to our site! The VOTS is down at this time but you basically replace where it is VIN=XXXXXXXX with last 8 of your VIN and last name with your last name and hit enter on the URL when you copy paste it

·
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Hi my name is Joe Stiene and just sold my RT09 last week and ordered Hellcat. I specified TORED/Ruby/Black satin six speed but saw today that B5 blue is now available. I am working with dealer to to make change. I have VON in BX status. I have been a long time chevy guy (67 Vette/ 70 LS6 chevelle) but have owned a 64 plymouth max wedge. Attaching link with a picture of the 64 fury that I bought from my friend John. You can see by just scrolling down this link. I look forward to the Hellcat with factory blown hemi.

Connecting Highway Tribute
Welcome Joe #1 to our site!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
13,621 Posts
Congrats on your order! Quite a few of us are in the same boat! Just waiting for shipping. I was recently told 11/4 for mine. You can call the SRT hotline and they can give you what ship date they show.;)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,385 Posts
Welcome Dr. J, you picked the right site. Tammie, got a feeling this time your Cat is going to be on the move. Fingers crossed for you.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
6 Posts
Hi owner of 2013 srt8 black with gray stripes and punisher sticker at the rear window planning to upgrade to hellcat, still trying to decide what the best dealer offer!!

41 - 60 of 2816 Posts