SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye, 2016 Challenger R/T
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I have a 2020 challenger Redeye (narrow body) and want to get some advice on fitment for Welds. I’m thinking S71 or S76 beadlocks

attached I have a photo of the one I like however it’s on a widebody. My car isn’t lowered so will it fit? I love the deep look on the wheels.

Also what are some good places to buy welds from that isn’t direct through them?

thank you!

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,239 Posts
Hey all,

I have a 2020 challenger Redeye (narrow body) and want to get some advice on fitment for Welds. I’m thinking S71 or S76 beadlocks

attached I have a photo of the one I like however it’s on a widebody. My car isn’t lowered so will it fit? I love the deep look on the wheels.

Also what are some good places to buy welds from that isn’t direct through them?

thank you!
View attachment 572735

HHP has a variety of Welds. Sales would be helpful for what you need.
I had Welds and my daughter had them handed down when I got the 1st set of the HHH ultralites by Bogart.

I would take a look through their Dragwheels and give Sales a call for more help.
The Welds are awesome wheels!

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
125 Posts
Awesome! What tire are you running and size?
I used a 305/45 ET Street R and had a little rub on the inner fender plastic, it wasn't horrible but it certainly rubbed. I ended up switching to a 28x11.50 ET street R Bias which converts to a 292/55 and haven't had any issues

1 - 7 of 7 Posts