SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
A Van Down by the River
7,657 Posts
Probably cheaper to replace the one wheel or see if its covered under warranty. Very unusual for an OEM wheel to break.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye
1,370 Posts
I’m seeing some good stuff about voxx. And far as a replica goes. Any opinions are welcome.
PK Autos replicas are the
Liquid Gas Audio equipment Technology Drinkware
best, imo. See the difference between Factory Reproductions, PK Auto, and stock.

·
Registered
2020 Hellcat Redeye Widebody
414 Posts
I’m at a weird spot. I had all this $ set aside for performance upgrades. But obviously doesn’t mean jack with a busted wheel. I’d like to get a set of wheels for 1-3k so I can still buy go fast parts.
Just get a stock replacement. Stock wheels are still tits. You’ll need 2-3 times that for a set of KILLER custom rims or Welds.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Agree, one stock wheel is cheaper then 4 aftermarket wheels. Unless you want to upgrade then it's a different ballgame.
It seems as though I’m getting priced out of an upgrade on wheels right now. I’d rather buy a replacement oem and just do wheels next winter. This winter I gotta add some hp.

·
Registered
897 Posts
We had a similar crack happen years back on our 300C. Then my wife "remembered" hitting a pothole that was off the right side of the road. The car dropped off the edge of the road and impacted the inner sidewall of the tire and cracked the rim exatly like your photo. Ended up buying a replacement wheel off ebay at the time since it cost less than the deductible on the insurance.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts