SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
2,022 Posts
Congrats! Conditions can make races like that a real challenge, and sometimes that more fun than absolute speed.

·
Registered
213 Posts
You caught him sleeping at the light. He’s making a bunch of hp to have that mph with an 11.27 and a 15 mph headwind.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
94 Posts
Nice job! Especially with that DA.

You caught him sleeping at the light. He’s making a bunch of hp to have that mph with an 11.27 and a 15 mph headwind.
Probably 650 RWHP or so. Must of been a 13/14’ GT500. His 60’ got him. Street tires are tough with that horsepower/torque.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
169 Posts
Nice job! Especially with that DA.

Probably 650 RWHP or so. Must of been a 13/14’ GT500. His 60’ got him. Street tires are tough with that horsepower/torque.
Might have been a new GT500? I don’t see a 5.8L Gt500 putting that speed up in that condition without bolt-ons.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that’s a brand new 2020 GT500, only 200 miles. we are going back to the track friday and he has DRs now.....it will be a close race.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
94 Posts
Wow. Interesting. After the video below came out, everyone thought the new Gt500's were a breeze at the track. lol

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea i’ve watched that video too....not sure it’s that easy. not sure what the DA was either. we had terrible DA for April, 2,300 and
a 13-15 mph headwind.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
169 Posts
Wow. Interesting. After the video below came out, everyone thought the new Gt500's were a breeze at the track. lol

Are they not a breeze? Clearly top end they pull harder than a Redeye stock for stock...

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
on street tires they are not as easy as that video makes you think....i’m sure on DRs it won’t be all that hard.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts