SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ordering Hellcats in the Vancouver area? Been to 4 different dealers, didn't seem to know there was even a change from 2014 to 2015 Chargers. Interested in ordering a Charger Hellcat. Any suggestions on dealers out this way?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts
Unbelievable eh?

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Talked to O'Conners last week, drove out there after they said they had several 2015 Chargers in stock, just wanted to see what they looked like in person and check them out before ordering one. Got there and all they had were 2014's, told me they were the same! Is that Go Dodge or Jim Pattison in Surrey?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
505 Posts
Jim Pattison, I was in Chilliwack a few weeks ago some of them are for lack of a better work stupid, they don't know there own product. I did talk to one who checked on the computer and said they had one coming in.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
10 Posts
Most of the dealers in the Lower Mainland have no idea what they are talking about. Most seem to be playing bigger games then they did when the 2008 Challengers came out. I've seen numerous BS lines... "LIMITED PRODUCTION"......"ONLY 40 ALLOTTED TO WESTERN CANADA"......"VERY RARE 6 SPEED MANUAL TRANS"......

Abbotsford Chrysler and Jim Pattison Chrysler seem to be the worst so far....

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
505 Posts
Jim Pattison in Surrey I would not consider ever doing business with and Abbotsford was not much better

Columbia Dodge in Richmond seemed reasonable but who knows.

Maple Ridge Chrysler this far has been very good to me.

It is sad as some dealers are looking for one quick sale instead of long term repeat customers. Over the course of several years I have bought nine new Dodge or Chrysler vehicles from the same dealership as it is about customer experiance and service.

I have bought other brands of vehicles as well and i have never experienced the dealer markup or BS rationale and excuses as I have heard from Some of the Dodge dealers anywhere else.

Once the supply and demand catches up we should see a change which is unfortunately too little too late.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Agreed they really have no idea. First rule of sales know your product! Why do we have to educate the salesperson on what their selling? Really makes no sense and takes the excitement out of buying a new vehicle! Anyone actually order a Hellcat from a knowledgeable dealer in B.C. ?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
999 Posts
I have one on order somewhere in the lmd and I am the only one at this dealership. The hype is almost 0 so it's not hard to find a dealer with no orders yet.

You don't need to learn anything from the dealer, get all your knowledge here. I would go for high volume dealers though. Hint: I doubt mission chrysler is going to make the list:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.