SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hellraiser 2.85 $650
pin crank jig $100
Diablo I3 tuner with unlocked PCM $550 my PCM
Tools to do job myself Drill, flywheel tool, bit ect $75
Tune cost $550
lot cheaper than a Redeye LOL
PCM shipping with insurance $44
My labor priceless
total $1969

·
Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
652 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
1,331 Posts
Why're all these elitist widebody redeye folk trying to shit on your post?

Good numbers OP I saw your other HP post. Maybe if I stop being scared of bending a pushrod or something and having to dish out too much coin I'll get the same sorta mod list and install.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Not having the Widebody and losing traction because you only have 275's on the rear and you plow into 4 bystanders while showing off at a Cars and Coffee meet... Broke.

Take it easy here, we aren't a Mustang group. No plowing through crowds now.

Really. I don't even drink coffee.

·
Registered
2021 Durango Hellcat
6,039 Posts
Getting an 800+ HP Redeye and still having the factory warranty: Priceless.
I knew this would be the first post...always the "but you don't have a warranty" naysayers. I'll counter your argument though, the OP has a M6 with 800HP, a Redeye will never have a M6. And having a warranty is not priceless, you paid dearly for it in the price of the vehicle, the OP came out a LOT cheaper so if anything should go wrong and shouldn't if its tuned correctly, he will still come out WAY ahead of buying a Redeye.

·
Registered
2021 Durango Hellcat
6,039 Posts
Not having the Widebody and losing traction because you only have 275's on the rear and you plow into 4 bystanders while showing off at a Cars and Coffee meet... Broke.
FYI, you don't need a widebody to get better traction.

·
Registered
2021 Durango Hellcat
6,039 Posts
Why're all these elitist widebody redeye folk trying to shit on your post?

Good numbers OP I saw your other HP post. Maybe if I stop being scared of bending a pushrod or something and having to dish out too much coin I'll get the same sorta mod list and install.
Because that's what they do and I find it hilarious, it helps them justify the cost of the Redeye.

Reactions: jakelind707

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
1,331 Posts
Because that's what they do and I find it hilarious, it helps them justify the cost of the Redeye.
I mean I get the warranty thing but honestly after being told to literally kick rocks for a week and a half when the idiots had the wrong vin in their system, for a $250 serp. tensioner pulley and a new belt installed has made me realize even with a warranty, they will still argue and make you feel like your time is being wasted. Idk if I am just a bad case but I've literally never had a warranty or item that needed replacing under one (same similar thing happened with my old Shelby) and they want to claim it was either too much use or that I simply wasn't covered.

·
Registered
2021 Durango Hellcat
6,039 Posts
I mean I get the warranty thing but honestly after being told to literally kick rocks for a week and a half when the idiots had the wrong vin in their system, for a $250 serp. tensioner pulley and a new belt installed has made me realize even with a warranty, they will still argue and make you feel like your time is being wasted. Idk if I am just a bad case but I've literally never had a warranty or item that needed replacing under one (same similar thing happened with my old Shelby) and they want to claim it was either too much use or that I simply wasn't covered.
Out of all the new vehicles we've owned and its been quite a few, I've never needed a warranty replaced part during my warranty period except for a front axle due to a torn boot on our SRT Durango, only 1500 miles on it.

Reactions: jakelind707

·
Registered
2021 Durango Hellcat
6,039 Posts
1 - 20 of 94 Posts