SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
BMF
4,976 Posts
He is correct Hellcats are Rare.

WT

·
Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,254 Posts
buy it now with an old account and dont pay.. it will tie up relisting and getting credit for the fees.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Demon
2,594 Posts
Auction is over 0 bids LOL

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
It looks like people are getting smart and not letting these dealers get away with overpricing this beast!!! Really glad to see that. I have been peeking every now and then and haven't seen any astronomical prices. LMFAO!! Take that greedy EBay seller...:D

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I talked to bob Fredrick and I'm probably going with him when I get my hellcat charger. Only options I'm getting are the navigation sunroof and Harmon kardon upgrade

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
B5 blue ,tricoat pearl or silver I forgot the exact color though
I thought you had it narrowed down. Those are all across the spectrum, dark, light and really light. I almost got the tricoat pearl on my Challenger but it would have been a late order and I am all about instant gratification. I haven't slept right in months. Waiting for that color would have KILLED me!! I have a black car now and I am somewhat regretting not getting black again because it looks AMAZING when it is clean. Another thing to consider is if you are going to do any stripes or other accessories. That might help you make your decision...maybe. You are getting a Hellcat so, the REALLY good choice has already been made.:)

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
After seeing the tri coat pearl up close I liked it. I do plain to get a hellcat airbrushed on either the hood or either both sides around the rear wheel well. Ive been stuck on b5 blue to. It's a toss up but I'll take either.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.