SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm already planning on getting the splash guards, front splinter guards and a car cover. Oh and getting the CQuartz coating applied once I get the car in. Anything else you guys and gals suggest to add to this beast?

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
1,106 Posts
Mud flaps, door sills, black lug nuts, Barton Industries short throw shifter, green air filter, Jina's embroidered headrests, dustless brake pads, tint on the windows and side markers . . .

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,764 Posts
Speaking oh mud flaps....

How the hell can we mount them on the rear?? There's just cheap plastic junk back there!!!!
You don't want the Mopar splash guards right. If I recall you want big honkin' mudflaps? Is that correct?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,869 Posts
Mopar OEM splash guards are very nice.......look like they belong on the car

they are cheap plastic, but everything else is too.....if secured along with some 3m tape they are rock solid

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,464 Posts
Thread title updated.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,764 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,764 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,464 Posts
So very nice I'll call my parts deslership to see if I can order some and get them installed thanks April
Order from Steve White parts.. Install yourself. Pretty easy. No need to lift or remove wheels. Fronts are super simple and don't drill top hole, not required. The backs are a bit of a pain due to needing to remove the plastic rivets but since you can easily get to the back of them from inside the bumper you can basically cut out the back portion and they come out. 2 per side.. Third screw on each side you just run into the fender liner once the other two screws are in.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.