SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Mean Green Raccoon Eating Machine
Challenger SRT Hellcat
325 Posts
Literally just drove out of the dealership with my new Hellcat and took my son out to dinner to celebrate. Had to do a double take as I saw an identical Hellcat parked in the lot!
Introduced myself to the owner Michelle and told her to join us all on the forum!
Only had a moment to snap a pic as the lot was really crowded with hungry restaurant patrons!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Green Muscle car

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,744 Posts
Two sublime cats with black hoods? I'm not great at math, but those odds are out there. Did you ask her if her hood was wrapped or factory? Did this take place in Wauconda?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,553 Posts
I've had that happen before too, but later realized the restaurant's large front window was tinted with that mirror film, and it was just a reflection, --I'm sure that's what happened here too!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
208 Posts
Wut , talk about a cowinkadink. Factory or wrapped? I'm curios!!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,449 Posts
Literally just drove out of the dealership with my new Hellcat and took my son out to dinner to celebrate. Had to do a double take as I saw an identical Hellcat parked in the lot!
Introduced myself to the owner Michelle and told her to join us all on the forum!
Only had a moment to snap a pic as the lot was really crowded with hungry restaurant patrons!
Would have been funny if they would have gotten there after you and you came out and did not know which car was yours!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,464 Posts
Very nice! Went ahead and made your pic full size. :)

Reactions: Carnage
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.