SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
In The Market
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a pretty good feel for my Hellcat now and can consistently turn 10.7-10.8 times and am looking to move on from T+T and start to compete in actual events.

I was wondering what class stock Helcats would run in actual real sanctioned bracket racing events?

Secondly are there any of these events that are held in the Pa, De, Md area if so what are their names.

Thanks for the info in advance.

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
1,112 Posts
Check cecil and virginia drag ways.

Run whatever bracket you qualify for.

·
Registered
In The Market
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well that's not really an answer is it.

Let me rephrase, people that bracket race their Stock hellcats at actual events, what class do you run in, and what events do you attend and where, in the area listed.

Thanks

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
34 Posts
For national events that question is going to have a lot of answers, could be a special late model bracket by brand, heavy weight bracket, etc. At your local track series, which are are really fun events btw, classes will depend on how many racers and what type of cars they have. At a minimum if they don't have a late model street car "Trophy" class then you would want the foot brake no-electronics class. The trophy class is cool because you can go rounds and win trophies being pretty consistent, the foot brake class racers are a big step up and your car and lights have to be deadly consistent to go rounds. Lots of 1/8 mile tracks have 7.0 index classes which might be a good class considering your cars power level.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts