SRT Hellcat Forum banner

What Color Charger Hellcat Are You Getting?

21373 75
The Charger Hellcat looks pretty darn good in the press release photos, but when it comes down to buying one which color are you going to get?

2015 Dodge Charger Hellcat colors:
TorRed
Redline Pearl Tri Coat
B5 Blue
Bright White
Billet Metallic
Granite Crystal
Ivory Pearl Tri Coat
Jazz Blue
Phantom Black
Pitch Black
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

What Color Charger Hellcat Are You Getting?

• TorRed

Votes: 19 13.0%
  • Redline Pearl Tri Coat

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • B5 Blue

Votes: 12 8.2%
  • Bright White

Votes: 23 15.8%
  • Billet Metallic

Votes: 12 8.2%
  • Granite Crystal

Votes: 19 13.0%
  • Ivory Pearl Tri Coat

Votes: 17 11.6%
  • Jazz Blue

Votes: 14 9.6%
  • Phantom Black

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • Pitch Black

Votes: 13 8.9%
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
670 Posts
Gotta go with pitch black!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
7 Posts
I bought my wife a 2013 Super Bee in Black but what a pain on keeping it clean. I did not like the stick on decals so I had them removed and had a paint shop paint high luster silver strips on the hood (replacing the decals) and went with Bubble Bee strips over the rear deck and with the Bubble Bee LOGO on the side quarters and continued it on along the bottom to the front wheels and then whole thing was clear coated several times. We have already decided on a new Charger Hellcat but have not decided on the color and it will be going to a paint shop for custom stripes.

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
If you drive it regularly you will be buying new tires in short order. On my 2013 Charger Super Bee they gave no new mileage warranty on the tires (ZERO) and they lasted around 12,000 miles.
Yep, I am sure that will be the case for me. I tend to put my foot in it a little too much!:)

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
I bought my wife a 2013 Super Bee in Black but what a pain on keeping it clean. I did not like the stick on decals so I had them removed and had a paint shop paint high luster silver strips on the hood (replacing the decals) and went with Bubble Bee strips over the rear deck and with the Bubble Bee LOGO on the side quarters and continued it on along the bottom to the front wheels and then whole thing was clear coated several times. We have already decided on a new Charger Hellcat but have not decided on the color and it will be going to a paint shop for custom stripes.
That sounds awesome! I bet that was a beauty!:)

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
41 Posts
I am waiting to see pictures of it in colors other than white, red, and black. I really want to see the silver. My wifes Ford Edge is silver and super easy to keep clean. My dark blue Mustang on the other hand is a pain. Will likely be between white and silver for me

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.