SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,

I possibly might of come to an agreement with my local dealership for a Demon. I love all the color options but thinking long term, what color would be the rarest 25 years from today? I understand all 3,000 haven’t been built yet but I do see a lot of Tor Red’s out there. Would love some feedback. Thanks

Reactions: HUNTER

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,593 Posts
Based on Hellcat sales - Maximum Steel !

Reactions: HUNTER

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
535 Posts
Maximum steel will be the rarest. F8 is a first year color for this platform, you might want to take that into consideration as well.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
481 Posts
AFB5433A-0B1A-4F87-84E3-3D28FF93B8D4.jpeg
Maximum Steel Metallic will be the least color made on both Challenger and Charger Hellcats..
that will carry over to the Demon, I have not seen one posted yet.. I have a 16 Challenger and only 184 were made..

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
2,488 Posts
My advice, get redline. My logical advice, there are a lot better 25 year investments. Get the color you enjoy.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,702 Posts
I agree Maximum Steel will be the lowest production, but don’t order that. I have one of them coming. Lol

You should not worry about 25 years from now. Order what will make you smile every time you look at it.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
3,012 Posts
hello,

I possibly might of come to an agreement with my local dealership for a Demon. I love all the color options but thinking long term, what color would be the rarest 25 years from today? I understand all 3,000 haven’t been built yet but I do see a lot of Tor Red’s out there. Would love some feedback. Thanks
Did you see rs post on built cars so far? Just in case you haven't...
Screenshot_20180218-220326.png

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,668 Posts
PCP would be my choice but it would not be as rare as max steel. Imho, go with the color of your choice, what are the odds of bumping into another demon?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts