SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I searched and could not find a Thread like this...maybe the Admin can "Pin" this because it is fun to see people posting photos of what they did to or with their Redeye that day or week.

I will start: Drove the Redeye into work today...of course I found a covered end spot next to a Handicap spot to help protect it!
And it also took me a couple of attempts to pull up (getting out and checking) so not to scratch my front chin spoiler...LOL
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Reactions: T-Time and 383RR

Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
Walked by it and it growled this morning. Won鈥檛 see it again until late tomorrow night. Won鈥檛 drive it until late Friday (maybe).

Reactions: T-Time

Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bwah, you always back in. No surprises when driving out, and you use the camera to know what's back there.
Yes...99.9% of the time I back in but at work there are limited good (covered) spots to park so when I park in this one I have to pull in front first...so I ease in...get out see how far...then pull up a little...then get out and check again...then if need to make one more slight adjustment. I don't mind...it is worth it to me.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.