SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
Premium Member
.2020 HCNBM6. ...2022 RENB...
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
I always stop with enough room between me and the car ahead to get out and leave it in D. Ideally with a turn lane as an opening. Ya never know when you may need to make a quick exit.
There it is again, the "quick exit" thing, don't understand. Is that a 'hood thing?

·
Registered
In The Market
2,114 Posts
Sometimes the fool up front rolls back, backs up, doesn’t move or has to back because they pulled past the limit line. Always good to leave space. Just enough to see the rear tires of the car ahead. Now you can pull around without backing if needed.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Something like that...after 26 years in a profession where you can get targeted just for going to work, or you need to quickly go save society from itself leaving "an out" is second nature. Remember just because you aren't paranoid, doesn't mean people aren't after you!😎🤣
Damn. Dude. I’d move or change Professions ;)

·
Registered
2022 Charger Redeye
546 Posts
There’s other considerations to leaving a bit of space when stopping. Because of the same situation with a friend, I started leaving cutout space. Sure enough, I see a pickup bearing down on me not likely to stop. I cut my wheel toward the curb and when I got rear ended, it prevented me from rear ending the car ahead of me. Doesn’t happen often but I now know of 2 occasions 😉

61 - 80 of 88 Posts