SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My U-connect subscription on my 2021 Redeye Charger expired, so did XM Radio. I renewed XM at ~$90 per year, but lost Howard Stern. But what does U-connect get me? I hate all these extra expenses. I still get the performance pages, but it takes 2 minutes to load.

·
HOTM Winner
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
11,765 Posts
Cancel that please. You get nothing of value. Performance pages are free, you do not need any subscription for the performance pages. Cancel that useless subscription.

·
Premium Member
.2020 HCNBM6. ...2022 RENB...
2,822 Posts
After all the stories on stolen HC's, I'm thinkin' it doesn't have much value. I'm paying $6.06 total on my MC every month to maintain XM. Usually the longer you go without something, the lower the price goes.

·
HOTM Winner
2021 Black Widebody Challenger Redeye
2,547 Posts
I think that unconnect will basically let you start car, lock doors etc from your phone. Useless IMO. I let mine expire but still have free XM.

·
HOTM Winner
2021 Black Widebody Challenger Redeye
2,547 Posts
Mine takes about 1 min. I usually wait until car starts warming up before I use them too. I've noticed if you try PP immediately after starting it takes longer.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK - thanks for confirming U connect is useless. Yes performance Pages take 1-2 minutes to load up. It seems longer without U-connect - not sure of it is related.

·
Registered
2022 Challenger REWB in Sinamon
223 Posts
When your cars were new was it faster to load?
My performance pages load in seconds.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts