SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So just curious what has rolled up on you and wanted to play with your cat? And how bad did you scratch them?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts
Great open the flood gates for HCDC:(

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Now where do I begin hmmmmmm got so many cars that wanted to race me Shelby GT500, corvette c7, camaro z28 and zl1, mustangs, BMWs, Mercedes, Infiniti G37s, Hondas, Nissan armadas, dodge vipers, Ferrari, Impala sleeper, there's so much more I can't list them, Chargers and other challengers too
All. I didn't put any hurtin cuz I don't look at them and let them go away lol

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts
Now where do I begin hmmmmmm got so many cars that wanted to race me Shelby GT500, corvette c7, camaro z28 and zl1, mustangs, BMWs, Mercedes, Infiniti G37s, Hondas, Nissan armadas, dodge vipers, Ferrari, Impala sleeper, there's so much more I can't list them
No pics or vid's don't believe:p

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now where do I begin hmmmmmm got so many cars that wanted to race me Shelby GT500, corvette c7, camaro z28 and zl1, mustangs, BMWs, Mercedes, Infiniti G37s, Hondas, Nissan armadas, dodge vipers, Ferrari, Impala sleeper, there's so much more I can't list them, Chargers and other challengers too
Haha....half of those cars I will never even see in my town let alone have them try to race.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts
Yeah I will for future cruises. I'm gonna have side view cam but I'll never race just proof someone trying to egg me on
That's fine, racing is at the track

Reactions: Carnage

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
466 Posts
Just about everything here - from motorcycles to Cadi's, Camaros, Mustangs, Trucks, a slew of imports, kids in beaters with fartpipes... sometimes I might blip the throttle if all is clear, but I'm with most: leave the racing at the track.

I did pull up next to a Tesla and gave it a little squeal for kicks just in case he was following the whole HCat / Tesla thing. Absolutely no response though - the guy was stone-faced and would not even look in my direction...

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts
Just about everything here - from motorcycles to Cadi's, Camaros, Mustangs, Trucks, a slew of imports, kids in beaters with fartpipes... sometimes I might blip the throttle if all is clear, but I'm with most: leave the racing at the track.

I did pull up next to a Tesla and gave it a little squeal for kicks just in case he was following the whole HCat / Tesla thing. Absolutely no response though - the guy was stone-faced and would not even look in my direction...
Any Prius's:D

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,170 Posts
Only a 2014 vette actually tried me (he lost). A few vehicles rolled up real quick and aggressively but fell back once they saw the HC emblem, one Audi and 2 Mustang GTs. Maybe they were admiring my ride.

Reactions: Hemibuck
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.