SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a Challenger GT in April and it has been an awesome car! At the time, it was the biggest purchase of my life! Since then I've had a lot of financial success and I want something new. I was looking for a C8 Corvette to pair as a weekend car for my GT daily driver, but after going to a few different Chevy dealers/calling in many different dealers across the state I've realized it is just impossible to get one anytime soon and at a decent price. Not too upset about it, so I think I will just trade in the GT for a new HC. Wanted to know y'alls opinions, I'm going to the dealer sometime next week. I currently have the option to get a non-widebody redeye, or a non widebody hellcat. Redeye is 91k online and the regular hellcat is 72k. I live in Orlando for reference, and I cannot find a widebody hellcat of any trim within 100 miles. To those of you guys with non-widebody hellcats, do you wish you got the widebody package?

I like the extra added horsepower the redeye gives, but I'm also not a fan of how discreet the trim difference is. The only real way to tell if somebody has a redeye is measure their horsepower (lol) or the tiny red dot on the front logo.

·
Registered
21 Hellcat Charger
989 Posts
The only hellcats you can order anymore for 22 are narrow body challenger 717s or narrow body Redeyes for challenger. Or for charger you can only get a JB right now. Thats it.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Order a Redeye Sveltebody. You won't regret it and you may actually get it built and be driving it by Fall. Some of us like the sleeper look.
View attachment 600369 View attachment 600370
there is nothing about a NB hellcat that says sleeper…secondly that car looks gorgeous. I would have and still would never order a car in any shade of red, but that doesn’t mean I don’t like them!

·
Registered
2022 Jail Break
1,347 Posts
Both are great. I prefer widebody for that wide look and aggressiveness. Car also looks lower and meaner to me since it’s wide. Also the bigger meats are nice.

If I were in your shoes now, I’d wait the 10 days or so until dodge announces 2023 models. Maybe go for one of them? It’s late in tje game for a JB now as well.

Sky Cloud Tire Vehicle Window

1 - 20 of 68 Posts