SRT Hellcat Forum banner

What is the difference between the '20 and '21 Super Stock

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  CPO Super stock 
#1 ·
Hello everyone
I just ordered a '21 SS from Jake and for my own personal knowledge I was just wondering if there are any differences between the '20 and '21 SS beside the '21 coming with memory seats. Also does anyone have a picture of the hellcat badge because I heard the '21 badge is a chrome color versus the dark one I have on my '19 redeye.

#2 ·
Pretty sure you have it covered actually. Same cars really.

Reactions: Chancey
#7 ·
When my '21 SS comes in I am going to have it PPFed so I was debating if I would replace the badge with the factory ones or the black one like my '19 redeye has. When I asked about the grille I meant was the grille itself a black chrome not the grille emblem. I was just asking because I thought I read somewhere the the grille was a shiny black chrome not a matte black like my '19 redeye.

#8 ·
from what I`ve been told the 21 gets demon one piece billet frt calipers were as the my20 are 2 piece.
I ordered oem frt demon calipers from the dealer, I received the left frt an still waiting for right frt since Feb.
because these are going on the SS now I`m thinking this is the hold up for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.