SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So as I sit here, impatiently waiting for my Super Stock that should be here in about 6 weeks, I just keep sucking up as much info as I can, and spending as much on parts as I can afford. As I decide between the different things I want to do, I can‘t help but wonder, what is the single best mod you’ve done to your car? I’m expecting responses from ZL1’s to a full 426 swap. So let’s hear it...

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye NB
548 Posts
So as I sit here, impatiently waiting for my Super Stock that should be here in about 6 weeks, I just keep sucking up as much info as I can, and spending as much on parts as I can afford. As I decide between the different things I want to do, I can‘t help but wonder, what is the single best mod you’ve done to your car? I’m expecting responses from ZL1’s to a full 426 swap. So let’s here it...
Depending on the model someone bought, the answer is going to be very different.The fact that there are widebody, non-widebody, Redeye, Super Sport, etc... all going to have different factors.

In your cars case, I'd say probably the single best thing you could do would be PPF or looking at something to protect the body panels since your car will come with already wider/grippier tires..

·
Registered
33 Posts
Grippy high performance tires!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
144 Posts
Barton 6-speed shifter. Hands down.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Bwoody CAI...not for HP but it makes the SC sound insane. Best part it's just going through the gears, when the rpms are low not annoying. Oh and the other smiles per dollar HC puddle lights. Both of those mods are just fun😁

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,121 Posts
Better tires, 20" drag radials, or 17 inch with a 315/50 MT SS.

Reactions: Glenn_B

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
816 Posts
CDV delete.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
445 Posts
1- lowered it 2- drag radials

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
234 Posts
Barton for sure. Night and day diff.
I had the Barton shifter for my s197 6spd, I can vouch for the craftsmanship and transformation in shift feel. If I had a manual HC this would be my second mod after ceramic. Ceramic coatings completely change your life.

Detailing becomes a 30 min job with your favorite spray wax (that won’t harm the ceramic) And micro fiber.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
So as I sit here, impatiently waiting for my Super Stock that should be here in about 6 weeks, I just keep sucking up as much info as I can, and spending as much on parts as I can afford. As I decide between the different things I want to do, I can‘t help but wonder, what is the single best mod you’ve done to your car? I’m expecting responses from ZL1’s to a full 426 swap. So let’s hear it...
Stage 2 Maggie

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
I had the Barton shifter for my s197 6spd, I can vouch for the craftsmanship and transformation in shift feel. If I had a manual HC this would be my second mod after ceramic. Ceramic coatings completely change your life.

Detailing becomes a 30 min job with your favorite spray wax (that won’t harm the ceramic) And micro fiber.
Wait, what? I want even more shine than my self-applied "keramic" (how Germans pronounce it) and you are saying I can get even MORE shine with a spray-on wax? Does it dull over time? I'm covered in questions like a porcupine is covered inm quills.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts