SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,536 Posts
On Friday, coming home from work, I filled up and hopped on the highway. Stayed out of boost and used cruise control. I was getting 26 MPG cruising @ 70 MPH, with inclines. Mixed city and highway I usually get 16-18 and I'm not easy on the car.

Somewhere north of 4,000 miles and only modification is a K&N replacement air filter. It does seem to help with fuel economy and makes the supercharger a bit louder.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
354 Posts
A8. Mine says 12.9. 501 miles. About 200 of that is highway.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
466 Posts
+/- 3000 miles and 15.3mpg avg.. I have not been that easy on it either, but I do have some highway time in there.. Have not tried the black key (probably never will) or economy mode. I like custom mode with street suspension and track transmission for close to home and just use the factory default mode for highway - or when it's cold.
Lol, It get's better mileage than any of my cars/ trucks....pretty damn awesome!:)

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
8,139 Posts
I don't know what the overall slip says, probably mid teens like the other posts. TSC how did you get 26-27? Are you sure those inclines were not negative inclines? Maybe yours has the old MDS feature? That is really good, mine won't do it unless it is going down big hills. I'll have to get that magic K&N. Yesterday I had a major errand to run on the north side of town, kept my foot out of it, ECO really passive driving, not even left lane material....60-72 mph 22-23 mpg. I was using my new counter surveillance system and examining the Saturday morning law enforcement efforts around Minneapolis. AND yes I was painted with radar hits several times. Yea, and we paid gas guzzler tax. That thought always annoys me.

·
Administrator
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,157 Posts
^^^ I know right!! My previous daily beater: Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7 hemi used to give an appalling 15-16 mpg compared to the 16+ mpg I am currently registering with the HC. This car is simply mind boggling on so many different levels. It's a car which keeps on giving! Lmao.

·
Have Guns Will Travel
Challenger SRT Hellcat
6,302 Posts
825 = 15.6 mpg's.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
13,621 Posts
I'm at 9.6!!! And I am having a kick a$$ time! it's the quarter mile to the gym that really drops my mpg! I drive 3 miles to work 1/4 mile to the gym 1/4 mile back to work and then 3 miles home! However, the smile on my face usually lasts about 30 minutes or more each way. Depending on if I got to embarrass a Slomaro or Rustang along the way. Sometimes I just blow past a PRIUS for the Hellcat of it to watch it swerve in my G force wake! :D:D

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
465 Posts
I get ZERO mpg since i don't have a bleepin car .....yet anyway! :p

·
Yep, its got a HEMI
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,769 Posts
I'm at 9.6!!! And I am having a kick a$$ time! it's the quarter mile to the gym that really drops my mpg! I drive 3 miles to work 1/4 mile to the gym 1/4 mile back to work and then 3 miles home! However, the smile on my face usually lasts about 30 minutes or more each way. Depending on if I got to embarrass a Slomaro or Rustang along the way. Sometimes I just blow past a PRIUS for the Hellcat of it to watch it swerve in my G force wake! :D:D
???? you are MPG:D

1 - 20 of 88 Posts