SRT Hellcat Forum banner

61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,170 Posts
That's a lot of rubber. HOA would have my ass!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
392 Posts
LOL! I wish I could drive it everyday!!!
Is there any other way to leave the driveway?:cool:

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
392 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
392 Posts
600 mile road trip. 81 mph cruise with a lot of mountain passes. Low 18.3 high 19.5 with M6.
That's great!! Don't know if I will ever hit that!! Foot is to heavy! LOL

·
The Alaska Hellraiser! Alaska HCC President.
Challenger SRT Hellcat
261 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
30 Posts
1,500ish miles. Getting between 14.5-16 MPG. At some point I was driving in Lake Shore Drive traffic(Chicago) got closer to 7 MPG. I don't particularly care about miles per gallon for me its smiles per gallon. It is way too fun to drive and the MPG is the last thing I think about. I haven't driven her in over a month. I may just take her out this Saturday as it should be in the upper 40's and the roads seem to be free of salt.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
953 Posts
Mine is my daily driver and I have 8,500 miles on it so far... mostly hwy. It's just under 17 mpg.

After I took it to VIR, it dropped to an average of 9 mpg's...but it's climbing back up. After a long trip to Asheville, it was at 20 mpg average over 6k miles. Granted, I keep it in eco mode for most of my commute as there is too much traffic. Although I drive aggressively and typically hit 100-120 mph on a daily basis....

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
8,126 Posts
I see everyone wants the highest! Who has lower? On Road America last weekend, 4.3 mpg or about a gallon per lap!

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,988 Posts
Personally, didn't pay a 1700 gas guzzler tax to worry about it....
@DGatzby
You apparently don't either.
:unsure:

Reactions: Jimmy N.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
8,126 Posts
Personally, didn't pay a 1700 gas guzzler tax to worry about it....
@DGatzby
You apparently don't either.
:unsure:
Ha, no but I thought the mpg reading after running the living crap out of it as entertaining. I’ll check it at BIR and see which is worse next week. Not as entertaining as the $9.99 per gal they were charging at the track for 98 octane! Being a thrifty one, and saving for tires and brakes, I was running to the nearest town after every session.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
105 Posts
17k+ miles on a 2019 redeye daily driven and average 12.9-13.2 over that time, no complaints worth every penny

·
Registered
495 Posts
10.5-11 average

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
You can always do it IN View attachment 34462 the garage
Want to prank the heck out of your HOA?

Find the track, tire width, and tread pattern of your least-favorite HOA member. Get a jig set up to mask off the pavement right in front of their house, then spray a big, healthy burnout patch in black rubber paint leading from their driveway into the street, at about 3am.

For extra fun, sprinkle some leftover black rubber crumbs from a real burnout behind it... Firs thing next morning, when out walking your slug or whatever, take pictures.

61 - 80 of 88 Posts