SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

What Mods Will Not Void 2019 Hellcat Warranty?

24683 Views 59 Replies 39 Participants Last post by  Slidd
Can I upgrade the drive shaft? Can I install a differential brace? Can I install a catch can? Can I install a smaller supercharger pulley? Can I install cold air intake? Can I change the entire exhaust system? What can I mod without voiding my warranty?
Thank you.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
543 Posts
Everyone of those is a big maybe. All depends on the service manager and how he wants to view any of those mods. My dealer will not even let me have aftermarket wheels and tires. Have to take it in with stock wheels on it for service. Really only had to go there once right after I got it for a update on the computer and the first free oil change. If any thing were to happen to the drivetrain on my car I would have taken it to anther dealer. The free oil change they scraped the lower plastic moulding swinging the arms in on the lift. Freshman mechanic issue. They did put a new one on.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
1,217 Posts
Oil and tires within OEM spec.

· Irish A'Hole - Wanna Fight About It!?
Challenger SRT Hellcat
832 Posts
Can I upgrade the drive shaft? Can I install a differential brace? Can I install a catch can? Can I install a smaller supercharger pulley? Can I install cold air intake? Can I change the entire exhaust system? What can I mod without voiding my warranty?
Thank you.
OMFG your avatar.....my eyes.....there is not enough brain bleach to cleanse what has been etched into my mind....:confused::confused::confused:o_Oo_Oo_O:mad::D:D:D

Oh and welcome to the forums.....:cool:

· Registered
Challenger SRT 392
367 Posts
2019 M6 widebody Hellcat View attachment 487421
Mods so far:
Lowered suspension
Shifter eliminator
Oil catch can
Clutch delay valve
All DONE by the dealer before delivery.

Did the same to my 2016 Scat Pack, never had a warranty issue at the dealer, at least 6 visits in 2 years, minor repairs and oil changes
While I hate lowered Challengers, for some reason your's looks pretty good. Maybe it is the widebody doesn't make it being lowered look goofy as shit. Anyways, your next mod needs to be getting rid of that that ridiculous looking splitter guard.

Reactions: Blown71X

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,028 Posts
OMFG your avatar.....my eyes.....there is not enough brain bleach to cleanse what has been etched into my mind....:confused::confused::confused:o_Oo_Oo_O:mad::D:D:D

Oh and welcome to the forums.....:cool:
OMG! that is funny!

Reactions: 911 Inside Job

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,028 Posts
Mods so far:
Lowered suspension
Shifter eliminator
Oil catch can
Clutch delay valve

Did the same to my 2016 Scat Pack, never had a warranty issue at the dealer, at least 6 visits in 2 years, minor repairs and oil changes
Really HATE to say it, .....
But that Raisin Bran hood is beginning to grow on me.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mods so far:
Lowered suspension
Shifter eliminator
Oil catch can
Clutch delay valve

Oh my God that's so beautiful that's exactly how mine's going to look. If I lower it. How much was it to lower it?

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
23 Posts
My 2 cents.....just mod what you can afford to have fixed out of pocket on our bad azz cars :D! Keep in mind that dealing with your dealership is like any given football game on Sunday lol. #MODSKICKAZZ

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.