Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Keep

Votes: 2 11.1%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I was offered $53,000 for my 2015 phantom black automatic hellcat with widebody kit and 2018 red eye wheels. Do I sell it? Or should I keep it? I barely use the car and I’m too paranoid to enjoy it. What to do?

·
Super Moderator
Jeep GC Trackhawk
2,490 Posts
Recently I was offered $53,000 for my 2015 phantom black automatic hellcat with widebody kit and 2018 red eye wheels. Do I sell it? Or should I keep it? I barely use the car and I’m too paranoid to enjoy it. What to do?

If you barely use it and cannot enjoy it, as you stated, there's no reason to keep it. Sell it and purchase something you would use and enjoy.

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,747 Posts
Im sure there’s a weird satisfaction just knowing it’s there. I get it. At the same time you could bump up in years for not much more money if you regretted selling. I would sell considering the market is so hot right now. This is your chance.

Reactions: DevilsReject97

·
Registered
19 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody
13 Posts
Sounds like you put a lot of time and work into making that your perfect car.
Get out there and drive it and enjoy it.
It will get small rock chips and things over time, but keep it clean and dont be afraid to drive your car.
Thats why you built it in the first place. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do I sell it? Or should I keep it?

What do you want to do?
I’m on the fence. Truth be told i bought the car because my wife warned me not to and basically forbid me to get it. So i did what any other defiant teenage minded husband would do and bought it. I win right? Now she likes it and I’m the luckiest guy in the world. Right? But the other side of me is like.... here’s your chance to make a decent profit and making your point to your wife , win , win right? I guess I’m leaning toward selling it

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I’m on the fence. Truth be told i bought the car because my wife warned me not to and basically forbid me to get it. So i did what any other defiant teenage minded husband would do and bought it. I win right? Now she likes it and I’m the luckiest guy in the world. Right? But the other side of me is like.... here’s your chance to make a decent profit and making your point to your wife , win , win right? I guess I’m leaning toward selling it
Now, should i wait longer to sell? Or run with it?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Sell it. Longer you keep it, the more problems you will have. If you were keeping it as a collector then this wouldn't be an issue but since you are already willing to let it go, do it now.

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,747 Posts
Now, not later. The market is hot. 6 months from now who knows. You may be kicking yourself then. Seems like you have a hard time making decisions concerning this car. From a pure financial standpoint the time is now.

Reactions: DevilsReject97

·
Registered
84 Posts
Go drive it! I had a great Nitrous Camaro last year I barely drove. Cleaned the hell out of it. Never wanted to drive it in the rain. Finally sold it. Missed just having it in the garage so I bought a redeye. it's been in so much rain and shit weather. put 3000 miles on it this past month. i'm happy and i still clean the heck out of it daily. hahaha

·
Registered
2017 Challenger HC 6M
212 Posts
So if you sell it, then what do you plan to do with the proceeds? Buy another car, vacation, refinish the kitchen, etc?

·
Registered
2017 Challenger HC 6M
212 Posts
Hunt for 67 Buick gs and make it as i like it
Well there you have it. You'd sell it to buy another car, so you can say you want the Buick more than the Dodge? Well at least, you'd drive the Buick more than the Dodge.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts