SRT Hellcat Forum banner

What's the earliest you put a deposit for your hellcat this year?

5571 76
How early did you go and drop a deposit at your dealership before order banks opened?

Mine was 7/21/2014.
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,829 Posts
On July 1st Dodge announced the 707hp. On July 2nd I called my dealer and put my deposit down over the phone. I could back out anytime I wanted. At that point nobody knew how much it was going to cost...I was happy with the price when it did come out.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
289 Posts
On July 1st Dodge announced the 707hp. On July 2nd I called my dealer and put my deposit down over the phone. I could back out anytime I wanted. At that point nobody knew how much it was going to cost...I was happy with the price when it did come out.
man wish I would have had my sh-- togeather like you did

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
289 Posts
Well, I then had to explain to the wife that I just put a deposit down on another car...and I had no idea of the price! :eek:
now that would be a bad day, week, month or whatever. but i bet she is super jacked knowing what you and her got for the money. and i think I heard she will be doing most of the driving from now on

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,829 Posts
now that would be a bad day, week, month or whatever. but i bet she is super jacked knowing what you and her got for the money. and i think I heard she will be doing most of the driving from now on
I do think you heard wrong! I did just tell her last night that she might be able to drive it valet mode! Seriously she does not want to drive it. She drove my current Challenger once or twice and she told me I had a scared look on my face the whole time!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,533 Posts
July 16th. Over three months ago.
.....and still sitting with an order in BA. o_O

Reactions: Carnage

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
155 Posts
aug 8, they asked for a 1000 bucks for a refundable deposit, first on the list, then sept 3 got bumped from first to second on the list by someone who gave 5000 for a deposit. pissed me off, where is the integrity, and I digress. still waiting

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
aug 8, they asked for a 1000 bucks for a refundable deposit, first on the list, then sept 3 got bumped from first to second on the list by someone who gave 5000 for a deposit. pissed me off, where is the integrity, and I digress. still waiting
Sorry to hear your dealer bumped the integrity line.

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Okay, you guys are really not gonna like me now. I called my dealer in 9/9 told him I wanted a Hellcat for MSRP. He said I was a good customer, no problem. Went in on 9/10 ordered my car. No down, full payoff on 2012 Charger and MSRP. You can see why I brag about them! This is my 5th Dodge, but still, he could have required a deposit. :oops::) And I was his first allotment. I would not have been so lucky in another state.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,533 Posts
Okay, you guys are really not gonna like me now. I called my dealer in 9/9 told him I wanted a Hellcat for MSRP. He said I was a good customer, no problem. Went in on 9/10 ordered my car. No down, full payoff on 2012 Charger and MSRP. You can see why I brag about them! This is my 5th Dodge, but still, he could have required a deposit. :oops::) And I was his first allotment. I would not have been so lucky in another state.
Hating on you so much right now!.....NOT!
Good for you! Wish we were ALL so fortunate. Someone has to be first. Can't think of anyone more deserving than you, Tammie! :D

Reactions: 630
1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.