SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 133 Posts

· Registered
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What car(s) are you hoping or expecting to buy next?

I am on a list for a 1st year C8Z so I won't count that as it's a given if GM ever gives us pricing & opens order banks....

I am thinking R8 V10 or a Ferrari or some sort or maybe I will, instead of looking for driver quality, just buy an already resto modded 60s Chevelle or Cutlass. Maybe buy a different kind of bucket list car & go V8 Esprit.

Too many cars, not enough money............

· Registered
Challenger Scat Pack Shaker 6M
226 Posts
I already have an Audi S3 on order. I was told it will be available in July, but I'm not holding my breath, considering all the manufacturing constraints around the world.

Then, my next purchase on 2025, if the world is going to still be intact.
My choices are:
Next Challenger, if it keeps the 392 HEMI.
Or, I'll be a Ford convert since the next Mustang is going to keep a V8.
Or, it'll be BMW M2.

· Registered
Which one?
938 Posts
Been on the hunt for a nice, low mileage Joe Gibbs Silverado for almost 10 years now. Probably will continue into perpetuity.

I've been trying to talk my wife into getting rid of the Tesla Model 3 LR and getting a Model X Plaid. Slowly making progress I think.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,736 Posts
i have a bronco on order. im not getting rid of my challenger probably ever.

Reactions: ArchGE

· Registered
946 Posts
I am done and collected all the cars I want. When my just bought daily driver gets worn , (a 22 wrangler 392), I will refurb it, rather than go electric. I abandoned Mopar after their 1972 models, and didn't return until the Hellcat. I have only liked a handful of cars in my life. (68/69/70 B_bodies, 70/71 E_bodies, and the 2015+ Challenger). It seems time to abandon them again with where they are headed.

· Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye
830 Posts
Probably a 6th Gen ZL1. Have had thoughts about a C7 Z06 but not quite sure on that car, so next car would most likely be the ZL1.
I left a ZL1 for my Redeye Challenger, and I know @Blkout left his Hellcat for a ZL1... as I'm a bit taller/bigger than some, I will say the seats are not the most comfortable... but it was a damn fun car to drive. If you only care about speed in a 1/4 mile, the ZL1 is about the same as a standard Hellcat in that regard.

About the only thing I miss from the ZL1 was the heads up display and HID lights standard... dont miss the Alcantara steering wheel though... I hate those things..

1 - 20 of 133 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.