SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lookin to get some wheel spacers... 10mm in front and 20mm in rear.... i heard BONOSS is good... little spendy though... does anyone recommend another brand?

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat
675 Posts
lookin to get some wheel spacers... 10mm in front and 20mm in rear.... i heard BONOSS is good... little spendy though... does anyone recommend another brand?
I assume you're replacing all your wheel studs too... since 3mm is about as wide as you can go and still get enough thread engagement. At 20mm on the rear, I assume your wheels will just fly right the hell off.

Me personally, I'd -never- put spacers on a car with 600+ lb.ft. of torque. Lots of shops won't work on a car with spacers due to the catastrophic failure risk involved, so keep that in mind as well. Losing a wheel can get really ugly.

As for your question on if that brand is any good, refer to the above where I said I wouldn't put spacers on a supercharged V8. But, I would research the strongest, most reliable, bulletproof spacer you can get, because again, you don't want to skimp on something that could fail at 70mph and leave you with an uncontrollable vehicle potentially flipping end over end down the highway. Plus, extreme spacer widths are going to destroy your rear end traction due to improper geometry... so I'm more worried as to why you're even considering it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts