SRT Hellcat Forum banner

41 - 60 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
325/30/20, 20x12” up front? 👍🏻That’s going to look great. How do you feel about the lack of the rim protector on the Cup 2’s?

All of my giant tire set ups have always had the protective bump outs but looking at a bunch of Porsche fitments on the Cup 2’s has got the clean edge growing on me.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
8,002 Posts
Can’t wait to see what these will look like on the HC.
We should be able to confirm everything within a week, and get a picture or two. I say that because I don't think any packages get here for the rest of the week because of weather up here. The Hellcat can't wait, it's moaning loud! When I wear these tires out (its my track set) I may need to try the bigger ones out back. We will see what it all feels like, doing quite a few changes this off season.

How are those big tires working for you out back? Hooks reasonably well now?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
206 Posts
We should be able to confirm everything within a week, and get a picture or two. I say that because I don't think any packages get here for the rest of the week because of weather up here. The Hellcat can't wait, it's moaning loud! When I wear these tires out (its my track set) I may need to try the bigger ones out back. We will see what it all feels like, doing quite a few changes this off season.

How are those big tires working for you out back? Hooks reasonably well now?
I thought you were running a squared set up. You’re going with different size up front? What size is that in the pic? Loving the 345, hooks really good.

41 - 60 of 117 Posts