SRT Hellcat Forum banner

61 - 80 of 117 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
7,995 Posts
Nice. Can’t wait to see your track set up.
Ha, for me, not so much that, but, everything Biz makes looks good, but to drive on those tires with good wheels and upgrades in my suspension. The gap will be just a bit larger, but those tires should fill up the spaces pretty good.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
206 Posts
Ha, for me, not so much that, but, everything Biz makes looks good, but to drive on those tires with good wheels and upgrades in my suspension. The gap will be just a bit larger, but those tires should fill up the spaces pretty good.
Nice. What size you going on the track set up?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Any luck with those 12” wide fronts yet?

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
7,995 Posts
Wheels arrived today...looking forward to seeing wheels mounted
UPS says it is at my door. Cameras agree ;)
Good to go Biz. Give me a while to early this evening and we should have some pictures and things. My arm/hand is even good enough to make it happen myself. Screw it, we shall assume I'll get an all clear Thursday from the Doc. Close enough!

·
Registered
363 Posts
UPS says it is at my door. Cameras agree ;)
Good to go Biz. Give me a while to early this evening and we should have some pictures and things. My arm/hand is even good enough to make it happen myself. Screw it, we shall assume I'll get an all clear Thursday from the Doc. Close enough!
If you do get those bad boys on tonight, can you take some pictures from above to show if they poke out from the fender at all? Can’t wait to see your set up. 👍🏻

·
Registered
363 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
214 Posts
Looks great. Thanks for posting up the pics. Wonder how those would look on White Knuckle? A couple of full car pics would help my imagination. If you would be so kind.

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #74

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
7,995 Posts
Looks great. Thanks for posting up the pics. Wonder how those would look on White Knuckle? A couple of full car pics would help my imagination. If you would be so kind.
Going to be a few weeks. I need the other three units and then the driveway at least needs to be dry up here in the north. But, as soon as I can I will post up better pictures.

·
Registered
363 Posts
61 - 80 of 117 Posts