·
Registered
363 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
8,000 Posts
Those look amazing. 👍🏻
Thanks. Hope to have some good pictures on the car next week. Better yet, I bet they are very functional.

YeeeHaaa Wooohoo ... Hope you are going to overnight them!
That may be a bit spendy! But we have done this and good old UPS just takes a few days. My delivery man deserves a big tip sometime. Plus he is a fan of the car and enjoys delivering all of my toys for it.

·
Registered
363 Posts

·
BMF
4,156 Posts
Sick

·
Registered
363 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
214 Posts
Those look great, a ten for sure. I am struggling with getting a meaty set like yours or something closer to standard like 305 all around or 305/315. I never go to tracks just highway driving with an occasional "get on it". Appreciate you posting the pics.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
8,000 Posts
Those look great, a ten for sure. I am struggling with getting a meaty set like yours or something closer to standard like 305 all around or 305/315. I never go to tracks just highway driving with an occasional "get on it". Appreciate you posting the pics.
If you have a Widebody, get some wheels and the big rears. I have another set of staggered 11" F 12"R wheels I use on the street with PS4S 345/30's on the back. Those allow you to relax and actually use the car's power much better! If you have a regular body sell it like I did mine and get a Widebody so you don't have to modify it, don't have to worry about rubbing or clearances. They may not have gave us the best OE setup, but as you can see, it is built to accept a good looking and working setup.

81 - 100 of 117 Posts