SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Wheels made to order

140K views 998 replies 123 participants last post by  Rambusa 
#1 ·

Want a fully custom made wheel? Got any ideas? Only takes us 5 weeks...call us 714-936-0576 Here help bring your vision to life...

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
great--so what's the widest wheel you make that I can get under a stock Hell Cat?

View attachment 26058
Our standard set up is 9.5 front 10.5 rears. You have room to go wider if you would like. However, we have chosen against it since anything wider will have to be push out to the street side making wheels stick out the fender wells. 20x11 are doable in rears if you don't mind the aggressive look. Here's our latest addition to our HC family, Kenny ran 20x9.5 and 20x10.5 with 275 / 315

#8 ·
What's the weight of the rim 20 X 10 ?? And price per custom made wheel

From 18x10 to 20 x10 thinking to do rear set
Thank you and welcome
Average 20x10 monoblock is #24lbs and pricing starts at $1,205.00 per wheel plus shipping. We're in the process of making 18" rear wheels so would not be a problem.

#17 ·
Here's a rendering of what our mesh design will look like. We're hoping to have the first prototype done by end of next week. Wheels will be available in custom or standard colors, one or two tone.
Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Spoke Auto part

Sick Shoes !!

WT
Thanks GG

Just talked to biz told me that one of those sets are headed my way here soon . Awesome people to work with , very informative and professional . Liking the idea of the matching 18's for the strip let us know when you guys confirm figment . Thanks
Thank you! Your wheels are cut and will be heading over to the polishers to be prepped for powder coat early Monday morning. We'll expedite the process to ship wheels as soon as possible. The 18"s will follow

#30 ·
Another set of M05.YX on its way to a good home :D

What the finish on the black ones? Is it black powder coat? Satin or gloss? Looks satin (looks awesome in the pics) Do you ever clear powder over the color?

#29 ·
Outstanding. These are the nicest wheels I've seen in a long time!!!

Reactions: Triumph
#31 ·
Thank you :) It's our M05.YX

What the finish on the black ones? Is it black powder coat? Satin or gloss? Looks satin (looks awesome in the pics) Do you ever clear powder over the color?
Yes, its powder coat matte black. We have matte or gloss clear for any color combo.

#35 ·
We have multiple options, deep, medium, light and non-concave. The starting price for 20" non-concave is $1,050.00 per wheel.

Here's an example of what a HC looks like with 20" staggered 3pc wheels.

These were made for a member and good friend GG He wanted something custom made with outer lip. Wheels are two tone with high luster polished lips.

#38 ·
  • Lifetime warranty on the structure of the wheel to be free from defects in workmanship and materials applies to the original owner.
  • 1-year warranty on finish
GG parked right next to me the day the second photo was shot...awesome wheels!
Right on, heard it was a great show and thx! :)

#40 ·
Custom made wheels for any application....345's mounted for a widebody C7

You really make some outstanding wheels! Those look superb!

#46 ·
On the recommend 9.5 F and 10.5 R setup for the Hellcat what offsets are you using front and rear and are the wheels hub centric? I'm assuming since they are cut custom no spacers of any kind correct?

Also, in the rear I know the 305's clear. Can a 315 be used or is it dicey?

#47 ·
Noting changes in the front and the rear we're running between 30mm - 25mm depending on the tire size. Wheels are hub centric and pads are made to clear the Brembro brakes without any problems, no spacers need it.

Here's an example of our quality. Wheels were made for our good friend MaxxMuscle (thx dude, you're awesome!). Shot the video prior to wheels shipping.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.