SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
901 - 920 of 953 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just a semi-quick question. I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find the info. If I ran 22x13 on a stock suspension Redeye WB, will they fit without making any modifications to the wheel well and without rubbing when going over bumps or turning? Also, what tire size should I be looking for and will the fronts need to be a different width to fit? Disclaimer I don't have the vehicle yet. Just getting ducks in a row.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Also, I posted here instead of a tire and wheel thread because after looking for a week or so, Triumph seems to know the platform very well. Also, also, I'm looking to go with the deepest/widest lip possible. If I went with 20x13, would I be able to get a wider lip opposed to going with a 22x13

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #908 ·
Just a semi-quick question. I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find the info. If I ran 22x13 on a stock suspension Redeye WB, will they fit without making any modifications to the wheel well and without rubbing when going over bumps or turning? Also, what tire size should I be looking for and will the fronts need to be a different width to fit? Disclaimer I don't have the vehicle yet. Just getting ducks in a row.
Running 13” wide won’t be an issue , we done a few staggered setups in 20” with 13” rear wheels without any problems. However, in 22” your biggest challenge will be finding the right tire size, as there are not many options. We have 22” staggered wheels on two WB in 11”/12” and couldn’t go any wider due to the lack of tires. Will look for pics and send details
Also, I posted here instead of a tire and wheel thread because after looking for a week or so, Triumph seems to know the platform very well. Also, also, I'm looking to go with the deepest/widest lip possible. If I went with 20x13, would I be able to get a wider lip opposed to going with a 22x13
Thx...here to help! Ok will send all the details

·
Registered
3 Posts
Running 13” wide won’t be an issue , we done a few staggered setups in 20” with 13” rear wheels without any problems. However, in 22” your biggest challenge will be finding the right tire size, as there are not many options. We have 22” staggered wheels on two WB in 11”/12” and couldn’t go any wider due to the lack of tires. Will look for pics and send details
Thx...here to help! Ok will send all the details
Thank you very much!!! I greatly appreciate the information and quick response. All the options and researching was/is definitely making my brain twitch. o_Oo_Oo_O Thanks for the additional details as well.

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #911 ·
Thank you very much!!! I greatly appreciate the information and quick response. All the options and researching was/is definitely making my brain twitch. o_Oo_Oo_O Thanks for the additional details as well.
Anytime and don’t worry, we’ll help you figure things out. Will be in touch shortly

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Our standard set up is 9.5 front 10.5 rears.
I want the widest possible wheels front and rear that don't go to the outside beyond stock..
No one has been limited in tire choice for stock fenders by the 10.5 inch wheels, to my knowledge. Literally no one has experienced "OMG those tires just bulge like an inner tube past the 10.5" on tires they could get under those ample fenders.

With the 10.5's, evidently you get a bit more "wiggle room" to fit whatever tires will go on either 11 or 10.5, if I read what they are saying correctly, without it negatively impacting the rubber-meets-road footprint.

Am I wrong here? (and I have a fascination with the 11's, but I don't block reality)

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
I wonder what those "mesh" 7-slingshot wheels would look like if the center was chrome *(BUT NOT THE ROUND PART IN CONTACT WITH RIM) and the rim, (and anything but the "spokes") in its entirety, was done in a satin black to really closely match the tire color and texture. I was thinking that it may make the center really "pop."

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #919 ·
IF YOU ARE TRULY DEDICATED, There are exotic car tires that are in 21 inch sizes that may be more of the width for which you (and all of us) hunger.
Already looking at 21” tire options, we had a customer who placed an order for 21” staggered wheels. Here’s our #714-936-0576 we’ll be back on Tuesday, we can make you any of our 3pc wheel desing 21”

901 - 920 of 953 Posts