SRT Hellcat Forum banner

When are the order banks supposed to open for the 2015 392 Shaker?

3496 11
Since allocations for us Canucks are f'd up even more than in the US, and I'm 6th or so in line for a Hellcat, I'm seriously considering ordering a 392 Shaker, 6-speed. Is there any news on when an order can be placed for these?
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm concerned that the ordering for the 392 Shaker will be equally as messed up with the dealers up here in Canada. They either won't share what they know, or even more scary, they know absolutely nothing.

I'll wait on the Hellcat until March, at which time I should know if any orders from my dealer (where my order is placed) have been built. Given that result, I may opt into ordering a 392 Shaker/6spd

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
15 Posts
i was also considering the shaker...due to the HC fiasco...dealer says the shaker is available to order with the scat pack .. i wanted plum crazy which is not listed yet...i'm still looking for a HC at msrp

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,056 Posts
I'm concerned that the ordering for the 392 Shaker will be equally as messed up with the dealers up here in Canada. They either won't share what they know, or even more scary, they know absolutely nothing.

I'll wait on the Hellcat until March, at which time I should know if any orders from my dealer (where my order is placed) have been built. Given that result, I may opt into ordering a 392 Shaker/6spd
You are probably going to kick yourself if you go from a hellcat order to a 392 shaker order. Yes you will get it quicker but still... The scat packs on lot are around 54k MSRP around here and the SRTs are around 56k MSRP. Add the shaker to that and you will be about 58K MSRP for the scat pack shaker. Less than 5k apart from the hellcat. Just sayin...

Reactions: moparSRT

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,338 Posts
You'll be sorry

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
85 Posts
F$%2K it get both!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Personal luxury car Automotive exterior

Reactions: Dances With Empties
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.