SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far the only 2020 MY Dodges to reach dealers are Durangos and a few trucks. Anybody got the scoop on Charger WB timing?

·
Registered
478 Posts
We can not even place an order yet for any 2020 but Durango's. So as stated above for press only most likely

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Does anybody else notice how much wheel gap these Charger WB's have?

The Charger Scat Packs and Hellcats used to have much less gap.

Here's my 2016 on stock suspension compared to the 2020 WB
fullsizeoutput_2a6d.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2c65.jpeg

·
Registered
478 Posts
Order banks should open with allocation next week. We just ordered the Helltona ( Hellcat Daytona ) over the phone Tuesday.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Order banks should open with allocation next week. We just ordered the Helltona ( Hellcat Daytona ) over the phone Tuesday.
2019 production runs till the end of October. Looks like somewhere around Nov. 18 production on the 2020 will start.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Build Begins November 1 at plant.

·
Registered
583 Posts
So many critics are saying the 2020 392 Charger is the better bargain... and $20k cheaper. Whether it is or not, the name Hellcat commands respect when you see that quarter panel badge.

·
Registered
7,025 Posts
So many critics are saying the 2020 392 Charger is the better bargain... and $20k cheaper. Whether it is or not, the name Hellcat commands respect when you see that quarter panel badge.
Agreed, even though the quarter panel is in the rear lol. Bargain shmargain, give me the Hellcat.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts