SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
More round than tall
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lot of stolen vehicles and by estimates, a defined percentage here, a lot of Hellcats are being stolen so,

where are the engines?

are there a glut of for-sales orders now being filled or, WTB orders?

or,

are 100% of owned-Hellcat-stolen victims reporting here.

if yes, then,

thieves stake out a hotel/parking garage and, the parking lot holds multiple different cars to steal Based on above parameter.

choose who’s house to live under.

vote wisely my friends.

Reactions: Hell1sh and NoScat

· Premium Member
2021 Black Widebody Challenger Redeye
3,267 Posts
Maybe Dodge is stealing the cars, taking parts etc. & building cars. Is that why it's taking so long to get cars built these days? Waiting on the next victim??? Just kidding, but every time I see an engine or drivetrain for sale I wonder where it really came from.😳

· Registered
351 Posts
A lot of stolen vehicles and by estimates, a defined percentage here, a lot of Hellcats are being stolen so, where are the engines? are there a glut of for-sales orders now being filled or, WTB orders? or, are 100% of owned-Hellcat-stolen victims reporting here. if yes, then, thieves stake out a hotel/parking garage and, the parking lot holds multiple different cars to steal Based on above parameter. choose who’s house to live under. vote wisely my friends.
This could be an interesting topic with some actual data. But vague suggestions about the sky falling just leads to false or overblown conclusions, and fear. Basically, garbage in, garbage out.

· Registered
2021 Durango Hellcat
363 Posts
Maybe Dodge is stealing the cars, taking parts etc. & building cars. Is that why it's taking so long to get cars built these days? Waiting on the next victim??? Just kidding, but every time I see an engine or drivetrain for sale I wonder where it really came from.😳
Ahh the old Hennessy method.. 🤔

· Registered
More round than tall
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Who says all of the engines are coming out? Entire cars are being shipped overseas in containers.
that would definitely be the other option

Reactions: DevilsReject97

· Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye
828 Posts
A vast majority of the vehicles being stolen are within driving range of a massive port/transportation hubs. I know in particular with Chicago, if you can get a car there in under 4-5 hrs, even if it is reported stolen, you're going to have it in a container before it's ever found. More to the point, its probably out of the country before you even see pictures of it anywhere from cameras on the road/etc...

This is why every container should be checked and verified, but they arent. It's why the ports are such high crime areas to begin with.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.