SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody give me an info on dealers who can still order me a 19 redeye price protected with the rebates going on not upon delivery? Any input would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Was planning to order Charger Hellcat yesterday. My sales guy's regional rep said he can place the order, with the price protected..HOWEVER..at this point he cannot guarantee it will be built. They may stop 2019 orders and switch them to 2020 at any time.

Thus, looks like a no go for me as I don't want a 2020 Charger HC and they don't want to be stuck with it (plus you don't get the $7,070 rebate)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can anybody give me an info on dealers who can still order me a 19 redeye price protected with the rebates going on not upon delivery? Any input would be greatly appreciated
Pm me, I ordered a few last month that had vin's within 72 hours..... Including my wide body stick ...time is running out for the 19's though .

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was planning to order Charger Hellcat yesterday. My sales guy's regional rep said he can place the order, with the price protected..HOWEVER..at this point he cannot guarantee it will be built. They may stop 2019 orders and switch them to 2020 at any time.

Thus, looks like a no go for me as I don't want a 2020 Charger HC and they don't want to be stuck with it (plus you don't get the $7,070 rebate)
Can you pm me the info for dealer

·
Registered
4 Posts

They can place the order and if nothing is restricted they should pick it up . The guy ordering will know in a couple days if it gets picked up or a option has to be changed because of restriction. National balance out is next tuesday so orders need to be in by monday 9-16-19.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts