SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Long Island and got constantly hassled by the police about no front license plate on my Charger Hellcat. No way was I drilling into the front bumper. So I trimmed off the top and bottom by 1" (by bending it backwards) and zip tied it to the lower grille. I have the Charger Redeye coming next month. If I do the same, will it block vital air to cool the redeye engine? I stole this photo from someone here to show you where I also had it on my Hellcat. But I think the redeye has the scoop in this exact location that brings air into the engine.
1616457208894.png

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,820 Posts
I would have gone sto n go had my front bumper cover had not already been drilled.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye NB
337 Posts
I would have gone sto n go had my front bumper cover had not already been drilled.
I wouldn't have bought the car... I saw a 80k Redeye with one drilled.. I actually called the dealership to tell them they were idiots...

Sto and Sho STO N SHO Removable Quick-Release Front License Plate Bracket
Show n Go: https://www.amazon.com/Altec-Products-Retractable-License-Holder/dp/B001E4E0ZW

And my personal favorite: Charger & Challenger Electric Powered Moving Retractable License Plate Frame | eBay

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,495 Posts
I am sorry -what is Sto and go plate bracket?
It’s an awesome way to not drill your bumper at all, never even touches it, and also be able to pull a pin and remove the entire thing, bracket, frame, plate and all. I love mine, pardon the bugs.

84467918-843C-4358-9BE4-8ECA57A0EE64.jpeg
FEB3AF5E-3DD9-43A3-8651-E858219AAF2F.jpeg

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat M6
215 Posts
Another + for Sto-N-Sho. Easy 10 minute install (most of that looking for my 7mm socket)

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,495 Posts
How cool! Unfortunately, their website sucks, they're $70, and they don't offer WI!!!!!!!! :( I like the first one best, for functionality and price.
Theyre the same ones lol. I just added a frame to mine. Plenty of places to buy it. Roughly $80 everywhere.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sto N Sho FTW

I dont want to use it but after getting 4 tickets at 138 a piece in one week, I decided to give in and get the plate. lol

NYC sucks when it comes to tickets.
I live on LI, no front plate on my wife e-class, no tickets in almost 3 years. As soon as we go to Queens, it gets a ticket when it’s parked right away. NYC is so desperate for cash - it’s pathetic. You can’t get away with anything. Don’t get me started on the speed and traffic light cameras...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,820 Posts
As soon as we go to Queens, it gets a ticket when it’s parked right away. NYC is so desperate for cash - it’s pathetic. You can’t get away with anything. Don’t get me started on the speed and traffic light cameras...
Because of this prick and those like him:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts