SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know, that first time you get in the car after you've bought it, pull out of your property, and then what? Would you go show it off in a populated area? Or are you going some place desolate, so you can see what it can do?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think i'd have to give it a test run on streets I'm comfortable with first, just to make sure I don't look like a fool when I can't figure out the display or something. But I'd definitely drive it around my house and work, so that the people I know could check me out hahaha

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
I have found the perfect road down the coast in Oregon. I will take the winding roads along the Ocean and get comfy with the gears and steering then hit the track for some quarter mile test runs to really get a feel for the power and be ready to go on the Corvette that keeps blowing my 12 Hemi Charger's doors off. That should deflate surprised when my Challenger blows HIS doors off.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Will roll down the two most populated streets in Houston, stop by some car meet and greets, a supercharger custom shop, then some freeways.

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
I have found the perfect road down the coast in Oregon. I will take the winding roads along the Ocean and get comfy with the gears and steering then hit the track for some quarter mile test runs to really get a feel for the power and be ready to go on the Corvette that keeps blowing my 12 Hemi Charger's doors off. That should deflate surprised when my Challenger blows HIS doors off.
Ok, I decided I needed a minor stop before I go. My first stop is Car Toys for the best radar detector I can get then, I will proceed to my mission!;)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,829 Posts
Probably drive it around (I live in the country so plenty of straight flat roads to play on) what I would really like to do is take it to the dealer in Madison that wanted (and is) charging $5K-$10K over sticker and flip them off. I probably should not do that since they will be the people working on it if anything goes wrong with it.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
219 Posts
Probably drive it around (I live in the country so plenty of straight flat roads to play on) what I would really like to do is take it to the dealer in Madison that wanted (and is) charging $5K-$10K over sticker and flip them off. I probably should not do that since they will be the people working on it if anything goes wrong with it.
LOL, too bad you have to take it there for service....it would be nice to flip them off while doing an air choking burnout.

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
I think a lot of us plan on a little in your face action for the dealers that tried to rip us off.o_O

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,385 Posts
I haven't used a radar detector in years, is the technology up to the task. If so I would greatly appreciate some input. The only problem is this Beast may out run the detector's effective range!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.