SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Where's the first place you would go?

4283 36
You know, that first time you get in the car after you've bought it, pull out of your property, and then what? Would you go show it off in a populated area? Or are you going some place desolate, so you can see what it can do?
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Will roll down the two most populated streets in Houston, stop by some car meet and greets, a supercharger custom shop, then some freeways.

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
I was imagining what would happen if a cop chased your hellcat then you hit the damn auto launch button , radar detectors won't even matter. Last one I used was 12 yrs ago.

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Dude. I had domestic duties to perform! I also had to get my garage ready for my HELLCAT BABY! I leave for Chicago soon and my car should be here when I get back! I can share top poster!...maybeo_O
Lmfao well no excuses haha! Btw speaking of garages I plan to glaze the cement of my garage floor and paint the walls in preparation of the hellcat homecoming making it look all professional. Then I'll hang up some signs all mopar stuff.

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
My baby isn't getting all the fancy stuff. He needs to maintain that tuff demeanor. Don't wanna spoil my Hellbaby too much! Just getting all my summer toys out of the way was a win!:D
Haha yeah only thing I'll do first is put the bass box that's it until warranty dies and the tires first wear down then I'll replace the rims and tires, make the rear wider.

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Good mods. I am sure Dodge will come out with some mods later and I will add them as I see fit. I am going with the bumblebee stripe on the back with the Hellcat logo in flat black. Red pinstripe on the rims and LOTS of tires!!!LOL:D I do like the idea of wider tires in the back, I may do that just before summer gets here. They aren't great in the rain and, as you know, I get a bit of that here.;)
Thanks, can't wait to see your customizations! Bumble super bee style cool!!!

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
The fun part is that I will be the first to have one in the area so most will be like..WHAT IS THAT? Since I have to drive slow for 500 miles, they will just think it is a regular old Challenger with a sissy girl driver then, WATCH OUT! 501, I am changing oil and hitting the track to practice. I have to look back, but I think I still have to keep it under 80 for a while. That will give me time to get used to the gears and increase my shifting performance.:D
Let's do this!!!! I'm going to break iny hellcat properly, rather do it right then be sorry later. Can't wait to see haha!

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Abso! You are going to have just as much trouble as I am keeping it under 60 for the first 500 huh? It really is a medieval form of torture to give us these amazing beasts and then tell us to drive slow.o_O It is so worth it though in the long run.;)
Yes lol the urge to resist supercharger turbine with engine roar omg....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.